"Lou..." Harry trailed off as he grabbed a nearby cup of alcohol and sipped on it. He tried not to slur his words. "You look very nice."

Louis blushed and tucked a piece of hair behind his ear. "You do, too. The pattern on your shirt compliments your eyes." He said as he immediately bit his tongue feeling vulnerable. Why the fuck did I say that his mind asked himself.

Usually taking compliments in stride, Harry found himself blushing as well. He handed Louis his cup of alcohol. Louis became nervous and torn. He wanted to consume the beverage and relax but he did not want the extra calories. Besides it was so long since he drank, he wasn't sure if he liked it anymore. However, Harry wouldn't let him choose. He grabbed the cup back and put it up to Louis lips for him.

Feeling the urge to swallow, Louis drank the bitter nectar. The vodka hit hard on both his throat and stomach. Harry watched pleased.

"Calming the static," Harry winked through slurred words. Louis nodded. He trusted Harry.

****

Hours later, Louis found himself unsteady on his feet and life of the party. He was very social and charismatic. He could keep a conversation and forgot about his anxiety. Zayn looked on pleased at his best-friend. Seeing him so happy with Harry made him smile. He felt he could finally stop worrying and turned his attention to a lovely girl beside of him.

Suddenly, a slow song started playing after endless upbeat tracks. Harry was a hopeless romantic and tried to set up the perfect scene.

"May I?" He incoherently muttered to Louis as he held out his hand. Louis simply nodded. He didn't want to tell Harry he felt dizzy and could use the support.

The song continued to play as Harry placed his arms around Louis' waist. Louis held onto Harry's tall frame for dear life.

"I'm glad you came to the party." Harry whispered in his ear. "I was afraid you weren't going to show after what happened in class."

"Zayn threatened me. He loves parties. Besides, I kind of wanted to see you again..." Louis confessed biting his lower lip. He, too, sounded inaudible.

Harry shuddered as wished he could be those teeth right now.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" Harry bravely questioned. Louis nodded as he let go of Harry's waist. He could feel himself swaying. Harry, too, saw the trembling. "I got you, don't worry." He uttered. He wasn't sure if he was too drunk to be picking someone else up and carrying them up a flight of stairs but he lived by the motto you only live once.

Picking up Louis slender body with ease, he made his way to Ed's bedroom and hoped he wasn't in it. Ed usually brought a woman up at the party but to his luck, the room was empty.

Harry gently put Louis down as they both started giggling from the alcohol.

"I can't believe I'm here!" Louis laughed, though he didn't know what was funny.

"I can't believe you're here, either. Wait. Are any of us even here at all?" Harry philosophically asked as they both snickered.

Harry rolled over on his side. He could feel the alcohol suddenly making him emotional and sappy. He blamed it on the lack of light in the room.

"You want to know what I think, Lou? I think you can definitely be infatuated with someone the first time you see them, and then you can fall in love with them afterwards."

Louis looked deep Harry's eyes. He could see speckles of the moon.

"What do you think, Louis?"

Louis knew that alcohol made him completely honest and he could not tell a lie if he tried.

"I think..." Louis pulled himself closer to Harry's face. "I AM indeed infatuated."

Harry smirked. "Do I know them?"

Louis tried to play dumb. "That depends on if you know a man with curly hair, emerald green eyes, and a smile to die for with the voice of an angel and a heart of gold."

Harry shivered as he listened to Louis praise him. He heard people call him attractive all the time but the only opinion that mattered to him was Louis.

Louis blushed as he heard the words coming out of his mouth. He knew he had drank too much and could not stop the honesty. He didn't try to fight it.

He inched closer to Harry.

Harry could feel himself pulsing under his jeans. He could feel his body grow with desire.

"Lou, is it alright if I kiss you?" He asked gentlemanly. Without replying, Louis pressed his lips hard onto Harrys feeling the desperation. Harry immediately responded by slipping his tongue into Louis mouth. He cupped Louis' face firmly as he tried to bring him closer. He wanted to become one person in that moment, melting into each-other.

Louis could feel his body become more dizzy but he did not want to let go of Harry. He allowed his tongue to freely roam, feeling as if he could live off of Harry's breath forever.

Harry placed one hand on the front of Louis' jeans, trying to unbutton them. Louis felt his body becoming confused. He knew he wanted him, he could feel his body throbbing but he was apprehensive.

"Harry...I've never been with...a guy," He slurred. Harry seemed to ignore his words and Louis flinched.

Harry brought his hand back to Louis face. He did hear his words.

"It's ok." Harry whispered as he passionately kissed Louis down his neck. "We won't do anything you don't want to do." He said as he placed Louis' arms above his head, making him surrender.

He kissed a pattern down Louis' collarbone and stopped at the neckline of  his shirt, asking permission with his eyes if he could proceeded as Louis moaned with consent.

He slipped the t-shirt off Louis' thin frame and placed it beside of him. He licked his tongue down a bony sternum.

"I am going to show you why you shouldn't worry about your body," Harry graveled. "I am going to show you how it should be treated."

_______________________

Authors Note: Oh, don't you worry. The scene will continue in the next chapter. ;)