Bonus Bonus Chapter

CarlC0 This is for you. Because you requested and I'm on a high because of the news of Dara also being the special guest in MOTTE in KL.

Jiyong heard their bedroom door slowly creak open. He turned to face the back of the sofa to hide his smile, closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. He felt someone gingerly pick up the edge of the blanket, then a warm little body inserted herself beside him.

His smile widened and he tried his best to stifle his laugh. After a few seconds, he mustered his most sleepy voice and said "Gaho, get down from the sofa boy! You just sleep on the carpet."

That earned him a sharp pinch on the side. "Ow! Gaho stop it!" He turned to face her no longer bothering to hide the grin widely splitting his face.

"You didn't last as long as I thought! I was thinking you'd probably last until 2 or 3am. But ahjumma, you disappoint me. It's only midnight!" He exclaimed in mock surprise.

She scowled at him but then hugged him and buried her face on his chest. But she still squeezed in another pinch on his side. "I couldn't sleep."

He shifted slightly arranging their position in the sofa to a more comfortable one. "I couldn't either."

He tightened his arms around her and breathed in the mild but minty smell of her hair. "I just wanted to show the world you're mine before that boy P.O. thinks he's got a chance with you."

She looked up at him. "You've got nothing to worry about. He knows I'm already taken. I told him before we started filming."

"He might have forgotten the memo! I'm just making sure he doesn't forget." Jiyong countered.

"You're such a jealous grumpy old man. Harabeoji!" Dara said while yawning, her eyes starting to droop close.

Jiyong shook her awake. "It's a little cramped here. Let's go sleep on the bed, Dee."

"No. You're still being punished. You're not allowed inside for the night." She sleepily answered while throwing her leg over his.

"But you're here outside, too." He smiled at her irrational response.

"I'm not punishing myself just because you are being punished." She muttered sleepily.

"Mwo?" He asked a little confused.

"You sleep better on a bed so this sofa is your punishment. Whereas I could sleep peacefully anywhere when I'm with you. Goodnight." She burrowed her head further under his arm. A second later he could hear her snoring softly.

He chuckled at her strange logic and smiled. If this is punishment then he'll make sure to be naughty again next time, probably on his concert tour for his Kwon Jiyong album.

His smile widened further as the gears inside his brain worked overtime. He plotted silently while Dara slept peacefully on his side. "Moment of Truth. The End. I could work on that title." He muttered to himself. Testing how the words would sound. "MOTTE. Not bad."

He yawned, exhausted but finally satisfied with his solo brainstorming session. His eyes slowly drifted shut as he gathered the sleeping Dara closer. Then he, too, slept peacefully dreaming of fluttering butterflies, colorful hats, artsy shirts, concert song sequences, "kwon jiyong" monologues and surprise wedding proposals.