Chapter 32

Bom and Dara were both sharing an early morning coffee in the balcony. It was the first cup they have shared in quite some time. They both couldn't remember when they had a restful moment together like this.

"I miss you, friend. I listen to you in the radio whenever I can but hearing your voice can never replace moments like this." Bom told Dara. They were sitting side by side both their legs hidden underneath a wool blanket to ward off the early morning chill. The sun was just beginning to rise.

"Me, too. As much as I love spending time with Jiyong I still miss hanging out with you. Let's make sure we have one day every week reserved for each other. I don't want to miss this all the time." Dara leaned her head on Bom's shoulder.

"Won't Jiyong mind?" Bom asked.

"I don't want to repeat the mistakes I did before. I made my whole life revolve around Jiyong. When we fell apart, I also fell apart. I love him, of that I am sure. But hinging the whole essence of my existence on just love is not healthy. I learned that the hard way. There's more to life than just love." Dara answered. "Jiyong would understand."

They then both sipped their coffees, silently contemplating the beauty of the breaking dawn.

Bom cleared her throat then went on to say, "I read the news about T.O.P. How is Jiyong coping with it?"

"He had a hard time with everything that has happened but Tabi despite going through his current personal hell was still being a good Hyung to Jiyong. He insisted that Jiyong should go on with whatever plans he had for his solo comeback, saying he'd only feel worse than he already does if Jiyong's album and tour don't go as planned because of his mistakes." Dara sighed.

"I heard from somewhere that he transferred to another hospital." Bom commented quietly.

"Where did you get your info? That's not common knowledge." Dara turned to Bom in question.

"Uhm. I just heard a thing or two while I was in the hospital conducting a music therapy session at the pediatric ICU step down ward. The nurses were whispering about it in the staff locker room." Bom answered.

"Oh. Just between the two of us, even Jiyong does not know where Tabi is now. Tabi transferred hospitals a day prior to what he told everyone. He called the guys later and told them that he'll spend some time alone first to recover and come back to the group a better man. He didn't want Jiyong to know where he is so Jiyong can concentrate on his tour. He promised, though, to send Jiyong and the guys daily regular updates. I just hope Tabi gets the help he needs this time." Dara sighed.

Bom also gave a deep sigh of her own because unbeknownst to Dara, Bom knew exactly where Choi Seunghyun was at but she was bound by contract to keep her mouth shut about her V.I.P. patient. The girls then fell into silence both preoccupied with thoughts of T.O.P.

A/N I will not be writing much about Top after this. His and Bom's story will just run quietly behind the scenes. The past 3 chaps is just my way of convincing myself that despite the silence BigBang is still growing strong just underneath the media's radar. Will concentrate back on our OTP after this. Keep the comments and the votes coming. Thanks for those who already commented and voted. Thanks, too, in advance for those who will in the future.