Bonus Chapter

Jiyong was pacing back and forth the living room alternatively biting whatever was left of his nails for the past hour or so. He was THE model example for the word NERVOUS.

He stiffened when he heard the front door open. He hurriedly assumed a relaxed position on the sofa, cringing slightly as he heard the door slam shut.

Someone was not in a good mood today. He could hear the anger reverberate on the floor with her approaching stomping feet.

He played with the TV remote, reciting repeatedly inside his head the mantra: 'Act normal, Jiyong! No matter what she says, maintain your innocence.'

"Kwon Jiyong! Come out from wherever you are! Don't make me come and find you." Dara roared as soon as she emerged from their front hall. She was letting out her inner dragon, which she rarely ever does. Jiyong's G-Dragon cowered at the sofa in response.

He timidly raised his arms as he slowly knelt on the carpeted floor. "I'm here."

"You literally broke the internet today!!! What the heck were you thinking????!!!!" Dara turned towards him.

She looked like a teacher reprimanding an errant pupil. She was wearing wire-rimmed glasses, a tight fitting pencil skirt and a flowy blouse. Her hair was on a loose bun, tendrils of hair framing her flushed cheeks. He remembered her saying that the Get It Beauty's segment they were filming earlier was about the modern working lady.

He stared at her and he smiled, thankful and proud how this beauty was all his. She was his and he can't help but be proud. She was his and the rest of the world could go hang themselves. She was his and he shouldn't be sorry for telling the world that she was his.

He lowered his arms and slowly stood up, no longer afraid. He was justified. He was only declaring his territory. "What's wrong with my posting our pictures? You thought Donghae was cute when he posted your pictures after he captioned it celebrating five years of friendship! Our history goes a long way back. Five years, my butt! When your darling P.O. posted about him wearing your switchboard confessional merc you smiled and said he was completely adorbs!" He imitated Dara's voice and actions.

"Yah!" Dara shouted at him and stood in front of him, shooting laser daggers at him with her eyes.

He stared back down at her and smiled, then snuck a loud smack on her lips. "You're completely adorbs when you're angry, Dee!" He pinched her cheeks.

"Ugh! I give up! You always do whatever you want, anyway! It's not you whose going to have a hard time with the anti-fans, Ji." She rolled her eyes at him and stalked off towards their bedroom to change.

He followed after her. "But I'm not going to leave you alone. I'm going to be with you all the way, Dee."

She just tsked at him. He was about to follow her inside their room but the door slammed shut an inch away from his nose. She almost got him. "Hey, don't leave me here alone." He yelled at her through the door. After a few tries of knocking without any response he shuffled his way back to the living room.

He heard the door open. He turned back with a hopeful look on his face only to see a pile of pillows and a blanket being thrown on the floor and the door being swiftly shut afterwards.

"Have fun with Dadoong and Gaho tonight!" He heard Dara tell him through the door.

He picked up the pillows and blanket from the floor and walked dejectedly towards the sofa. He tinkered with his phone and turned his data on. He switched it off after posting the pics. His phone buzzed immediately.

He read the messages from the other BigBang members.

"Hyung!!! I'm scared for Noona. Tell her I'd be her bodyguard if she needs one." The Panda messaged him.

"I'm happy for you and Noona, Hyung." That one was from Dae.

"When's the wedding?" T.O.P asked.

"You better prepare yourself, Ji. The worst will come for you both but the best will soon follow. Tell us when you need help and we'll be there. Have faith in your love." Taeyang messaged him.

He smiled at their messages.

Then he got another one from Hae. "You just couldn't let go. So you posted it. If Dara gets hurt in any way because of this I'm going to tear you up from limb to limb."

He smiled. Hae took the photos of them. Since his face wasn't showing on one of the pictures where he was kneeling in front of Dara with a flower on his hands, Donghae commented offhandedly, "I could post this photo and tell the world that this is me and Dara cause your face is hidden by the hoodie."

That statement completely explains the death glare directed towards the photographer that followed. Jiyong, unbeknownst to Dara, posted the photos immediately after, before Donghae could play a prank on him and do good on his word.