chapter 8: The kiss (Alex pov)

My eyes trailed down her body in her black bikini. I'm not going to say anything you read in books where the guys are like 'her body had an hourglass figure' or anything like that, but she did look perfect the way she looked. She didnt have the biggest of boobs or a curved hips, or even thick, but she did look gorgeous per usual.

"Done checking me out," she smirked.

"No," I winked causing her to roll her eyes and walk away. "Damn she looks fine," Zayn said. I glared at him and he started to laugh. "Just kidding, I wanted to see your reaction, god Alex, you are truly whipped."

"Fuck off loner."

Me and Zayn were messing around by now. Where is Cole? Where is Raven? "You know you should tell Raven how you feel."

Zayn took me out of my thoughts. "She probably feels the same way about you." "She hates me," I snickered. "You know what they say about hating someone." He winked.

They say when you hate someone you actually like them which is NOT true, but you know what? I'm just going to tell her whether she likes me back or not.

I walked away starting to look for her. "Atta Boy!" Zayn slapped my back while I walked away from his loner ass.

I finally found her in the corner of the walls flirting with Cole. Cole, they seemed to get closer and closer by the minute which angered me. I glared at the both of them clenching my fist.

What were you thinking Alex? That someone would actually love you? Violet didnt, why would she?

With these thoughts I stormed off into the woods, one of my favorite parts about this house.

A handle full of minutes later I felt Ravens presence and I could hear her panting. ''t-there you A-are,'' she took a break to breathe. ''I've been looking everywhere for you.''

''Or are you sure you weren't too busy flirting with my friends?'' She looked flushed after I said this, but then she got a little bit furious. ''Why the hell do you care who I talk to!?''

Wasn't is obvious why I did?

''Why?''

At this point I kinda cornered her leaving her only space to breathe. ''Yes doofus thats what I asked.'' She sarcastically said.

Another reason why I liked her. ''I'll tell you why because you're mine.'' I couldn't help but let the words fall out of my mouth, even though I knew she wasn't mine nor would ever be.

This angered me more because I knew she would never want me, and is probably only kissing me back to make Cole jealous. Me being a grouch I pulled away and stormed off once again leaving her stand there.