chapter 2: big news

"So as you know me and your mom take buisness trip every 2 months "

"Mhmm,"

"And we usually take a couple days,"

"Mhmm,"

"So you stay home by yourself and take care of the cat and the house,"

"Mhmm,"

"Well this time me and your mother are going to be out for 2 months"

"Mhmm,"

"Well since your mom hates all the neighbors we decided that your going to stay with one of our long time friends that knew you since you were a baby,"

"Mhmm,"

"In fact they have a kid around your age. He go's to the same school as you, his name is Alex."

"Mh- wait what! Hell no!" Alex was the guy that I met earlier whos smile was bigger than is ego.

"Why cant I stay here?!" I argued. "Because its dangerous to stay alone for 2 months, and since you have no...." he drifted off referring to "friends" It was true I had no friends and didnt want any. "

the only social interaction Ive made with humans is 4 years ago when I had this crush on this guy and we had a thing for awhile until our parents found out and since we were only 12 they disaproved. I groaned.

Its kinda like when youre in your pjs watching Netflix, snacking on pretzels (A/M dont judge i was craving pretzels when I wrote that ) and your mom forces you to go to a formal dinner in which you have to wear those evil creatures called dresses and your like 'do I have to go?'

"Start packing we leave in a week."

"Oh my god a week! How can I possibly pack all my makeup and designer heels for TWO DAMN MONTHS IN A WEEK!" I mimicked a high pitch girly voice dramaticly. My parents were already used to my immatireness so they just gave me an annoyed look as I walked upstairs.

I grabbed and gray duffle bag and threw all I needed: a bunch of ripped black jeggings, chokers, hipster tees, studded boots and my high top chuck taylors, my goth makeup, and my indie CDs.

Well I got packing out of the way.

I decided to take a nap after that because whats better than stuffing your face with food, taking naps, and watching porn?! (I was joking about the last part)

~

What will happen next time?!