"You're definitely not alone on that."

That night, when you were sliding yourself under the covers and closing your eyes for a good night's rest, you soon found it impossible to do so. Well, any girl would be the least bit disturbed if some girl they suspected to like their boyfriend was spouting nonsense in their presence.

You opened your eyes, trying to analyze all that you had heard so far. 'What the hell did she mean, 'go back to the good ol' days'? The way she said it...it sounded way too suspicious for it to be anything friendly. And that look on her face when she saw me with him. She looked like she wanted to chew off my head.'

That was when your thoughts traveled back to the time when Taehyung said that Kyunghee had betrayed their supposed close friendship. ''Close with a girl that's not her'...? Her behavior's just too abnormally possessive.' Then, your memories carried you back to the night of the party, when Kyunghee gave you hints of her true colors. Her attitude and words really bothered you. And lastly, there was last night's confession, when Taehyung told you about how aggressive and possessive his ex-girlfriend used to be around other girls. 'Any girl that would come around him, she would act nasty towards.'

With all this recalled information and new info swimming around in your head, you could only sigh. All these things just pointed back to Kyunghee. 'You wouldn't lie to me, right? We're past those kinds of things, you and I.' You finally closed your eyes, trying to force yourself to sleep with the uneasy feeling that made a nest out of your heart.

The very next day, Park Jimin was sitting on the edge of one of the two beds, staring down at the bracelet he had bought for Minji on the second day of their trip. While gazing upon it, Kyunghee's words repeated itself over and over again in his head. 'Better yet, why don't you ask Minji herself who she likes.'

Jimin just sighed. "I want to, but..." Wouldn't that just be giving away his feelings? But then there was that problem in itself. When was a good time to tell her about his feelings? The two have gotten closer, and she reacts well to his little advances, so what was the holdup?

"Hyung, what're you doing?" Jungkook walked into the room with a towel wrapped securely around his waist, and another one resting atop his damp locks.

Jimin took a peek up at him through his bangs and found a smile on his face. "It's nothing," he shook his head, before directing his gaze back to the accessory.

"What's that?" he closed the door back with his foot and came over to peer into his small hands. "Is that the bracelet you bought for Minji the other day?" he whispered, with a grin. "I thought you would've given it to her by now. What's taking you so long?" Then it hit him. "Wait, are you planning on confessing?" his grin only widened from there.

Only a weary smile came to his lips, "something like that."

"What're you waiting for then?" Jungkook plopped down beside him while keeping the towel going.

"I don't know if it's a good idea right now."

"Why?"