Chapter 62; Reveal & Ultimatum

"I'm so excited," I squealed, jumping up and down in excitement.

I pulled off a gender reveal party for Lauren & Andre in just one and a half week. I invited all their relatives and friends and it was almost time for everyone to arrive.

"Me too, I hate you for not telling me already," Shawn rolled his eyes, taking a pink muffin from the table and stuffing it in his mouth.

"Stop eating all the food," I scolded him but I know the next time I won't look he'll shove another one in his mouth, pretending he didn't do anything at all.

"Let's write down what we think it is," I said and took Shawn's hand to lead him to the whiteboard that had boy on the left on girl on the right. Everyone could write down their names with blue & pink pens under that.

Shawn picked up the pink pen and wrote his name under the space where girl stood.

"Since I know already, it would be stupid for me to write my name down," I said and called my mother & Ethan over who were the only ones here apart from me & Shawn.

My mother wrote her name under girl and Ethan under boy.

The door bell rang and my mother went to let the guests in while I looked over the tables to see if everything was perfect.

We had two really long tables next to each other, one with a blue table cloth and the other with a pink one. In the middle we had a huge cake that was colored in pink & blue next to that we had Hershey bars where we drew the silver 'he' in Hershey's on the package blue and the 'she' pink.

Beside that on either side were pink and blue paper plates, cups and huge treys with blue & pink muffins, cupcakes and donuts

Beside that on either side were pink and blue paper plates, cups and huge treys with blue & pink muffins, cupcakes and donuts. We had blue & pink balloons taped to the tables and a lot more decoration in both blue & pink.

My living room and garden of my new house was literally covered and blue & pink decorations.

I had these silver, letter balloons with 'boy' and 'girl' hang outside and depending on what it is someone can pop the wrong one. For the reveal itself I had confetti bombs for everyone and a surprise.

There is so much pressure being the only one who knows because I'm trying so hard not to tell anyone on accident or something.

I greeted and introduced myself to all the guests and told them to write their predictions on the board which they did.

I got a text from Lauren, saying that they were now on they way here so it will only take them about fifteen to twenty minutes to get here.

I swayed a little to the music as I took a donut from the boy section and took a huge bite. "Having fun?" someone said from behind me.

I turned around and nodded, probably looking like a chipmunk with the food in my mouth. Shawn wrapped his arms around my waist and we swayed form side to side together. He took a bite from my donut, making me pout because there were enough donuts for everyone and he still choose to take a bite of mine.