Chapter 3; Social Media & Plus one

"Ugh Miles!"

I laughed as I hid in the kitchen. "MILES!" Harry yelled again.

I continued laughing as I suddenly saw an angry looking Harriet, glaring at me. "What is it?" I asked innocently. "Just because I don't have snapchat doesn't mean I wouldn't know about what you posted."

Yea, I kinda posted a few embarrassing pictures of him throughout the day. I was a snapchat addict after all. "I think you look...great."

Harry smirked and before I could say anything he was tickling me. "NO STOP!" I screamed between laughter and doing weird noises. "Maybe I should download snapchat myself just to embarrass you as well."

"Yea, you s-should...do THAT RIGHT NOW!" I laughed, screamed and yelled right in his face as he tickled me harder. "Nah, maybe later," he smirked and and I screamed for him to stop, making him only laugh louder.

A few torturous seconds later I could escape his grasp and ran to the living room where I laid down on the couch exhausted. Harry walked into the living room with his phone pointed at me and I held up my hand for a peace sign since I knew he was taking pictures of me.

"What are your plans tomorrow?" I asked Harry as he stopped taking pictures of me and sat down on the far end of the couch since I was spread out almost all over the couch.

"I have a few interviews," he shrugged before asking me what I was doing, "I have to meet up with my stylists for a dress and then I believe I have a few interviews. Then Wednesday I have photo shoots and more interviews. Thursday I have the fitting and Friday is the event. Wow I remembered!" I said happily.

Harry laughed and told me his plans for this week. It was quiet similar to mine.

We watched a movie and went to bed afterwards. I laid in the comfortable bed in his guest room and let sleep take over me. Nah just kidding I went on Twitter first and laughed as the pictures of Harry where all over the internet.

I did my routine Twitter, Whatsapp, Snapchat before turning my phone off and closing my eyes. I was tried so I could fall asleep quickly but before I had this exhausting life as a celebrity I needed hours to fall asleep so I was tired basically all day and got hyper the later it got.

---

"We made you an Instagram," Derek told me in our meeting. The meeting wasn't planned at all but they wanted me to have an Instagram, Twitter & Facebook. "I didn't want all those social media accounts," I repeated myself for the tenth time in this meeting.

"Well, you're on Twitter & Snapchat which is good so if you want we can ran Facebook and Instagram for you," Mark suggested but I didn't want them to post pictures I didn't approve of.

"I guess I could handle an Instagram but I'm not okay with Facebook."

"We could ran Facebook for you. We won't post anything personal just information about your new album and upcoming events."

I agreed and downloaded Instagram on my phone.

"We have exciting news. That's why we even called in a meeting," someone else said, making me raise my eyebrow.

"You'll be performing at the Ellen Show tomorrow."

My eyes widened in surprise before I squealed happily. That's amazing! I love Ellen.

"That's amazing!" I said grinning from ear to ear. They informed me that I would just perform my single, have a little small talk and leave since I had to get to other interviews and Ellen had other guests.

"I have an idea," I said all of sudden. Yea, I kinda surprised myself with it. I started telling them about my idea and they were all shocked at how amazing I was. I won't tell you now but you'll know eventually.

"What is it with you and Harry though? I know we asked that a lot but you two seem to spend a lot of time together whenever you can," Mark asked, making me role my eyes.

"Alright, I know all of us in this room think he's hot but let's be honest here. I'm still 16 and never even had my first real kiss do you really think I would start something with Harry, who's 22 by the way. I'm sure he has needs at his age and I'm just not up for that. I know in this generation I'm probably late with all that stuff and blah blah but I'm getting used to all that make up stuff first. Now before you ask me again please think about what I've said, he's like the brother I never had. Thank you good night," I took a bow and left the room.

I patted my shoulder u did good gurl.

Andre followed me out of the room and we made our way to his car. "What's Lauren doing on Friday?" I asked casually as we entered his apartment where I spotted Lauren making dinner.

We greeted Lauren before he answered, "probably just watching TV, eating candy and being a sloth like always" We laughed until, "What are you guys laughing about?"

We looked up at Lauren and shrugged, "nothing."

I was obsessed with sloths. They were kinda ugly but cute at the same time just like me and they're just lazy and boring like me so I love them, a lot.

"Hey Lauren what are you doing on Friday when we'll be at the event?" I asked, innocently.

"Oh, I guess I'll just be home or visit a friend," she shrugged and placed one plate each in front of me & Andre. "Well, Andre...Lauren, I have a plus one. Do you want to come with us?" I asked Lauren and the next thing I knew was that I was laying on the floor.

I jumped out of shock as Lauren started screaming weird stuff and fell from my chair. Andre was grinning at his girlfriend and pressing his hands over his ears. I got up from the floor but before I could sit down, Lauren had me wrapped in her arms, "I love you, I love you," she repeated over and over again.

Maybe it's the fact that David Beckham was coming I mean who wouldn't freak out if you get the chance to meet him.

"Without me you wouldn't even got the chance to meet Jamila so I'm your hero," Andre pouted as his girlfriend literally loved me more then him.

"Shut up," she said before letting go of me. I laughed and we ate dinner while talking about the event. I had already ordered a few dresses more today for Lauren since I was meeting with Ellie & Lena, my stylists. The fitting was Thursday so Lauren had to take a day off of work which wouldn't be a problem.

After we all ate, we watched a movie. I texted some friends back in Texas and went on Twitter to keep myself updated on all the drama in the celebrity world. I will always be a fangirl. I was born to be this way so there was no use hiding it.

I posted my first few pictures on Instagram and followed important people...like Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas & Harold.

After that we all went to bed since tomorrow I had to wake up early and attend interviews all day.

__________

I'm looking for a program to go oversea for a few weeks I hope I can find something affordable so my parents would let me go. I want to travel the world someday 😍😌