Chapter 4; Dresses & Gala

"Oh my god, Lauren! You look amazing!" I complimented after Ellie & Lena had done their magic on her. She was absolutely beautiful in her black Sherri Hill dress with rose pattern on it. She slipped red heels on and stared at the mirror.

"Thanks," she said after checking herself out, making me laugh

"Thanks," she said after checking herself out, making me laugh. "I really love this dress. I can't thank you enough for this Mila," she grinned and gave me a big hug as best as she could with that huge dress.

"Your time now," Ellie grinned and pulled me to the make up table. The already did my make up so Lena was doing my hair whilst Ellie was doing a quick touch up before helping Lena with the hair.

They decided to do loose curls and pull them up and in a loose bun with two strands pulled out the front because the focus was on my back. You'll see.

I grinned as they were done and Ellie pulled me to the dressing room so she could help me to put my dress on. "Wow," Ellie smiled as we both stared at my reflection in the mirror. I turned around and looked over my shoulder to see the back of the beautiful, nude colored dress.

 I turned around and looked over my shoulder to see the back of the beautiful, nude colored dress

Ellie snapped a picture of me before we went outside. Lena & Lauren stared at me the same way I was previously staring at Lauren. We complimented each other before waiting for Andre and the limousine.

I've never driven in a limo so I was really excited. I mean I was only at the beginning of my career so I was facing a lot of firsts today. I've been to a few events and being at the Ellen show two days ago was huge.

Ellen is such a cool person and I don't know anyone who doesn't like her. She has a big heart and she's funny so there's no way not to like her.

It didn't take long for Andre to appear and the whole 'Lauren...y-you l-look...beautiful' took him about ten minutes before we could finally get into the limousine and drive off to the venue. Andre and Lauren fit together perfectly, Andre was wearing a black suit with a red tie, matching Lauren's dress.

"I'm hungry...do you mind stopping at McDonald's?" I asked the driver and he looked at me like I was crazy. He looked at Andre who stared at me as well but he shrugged anyways.

Since the limousine couldn't go through the drive in I got out of the car and made my way inside the restaurant. I saw a homeless man sitting a few feet away, making me frown.

I held my dress up a little so it wouldn't get dirty before taking money out of my purse and ordering a few cheeseburger. People took pictures of me and everyone kept staring until I got my order and left. No one came up to me and asked for an autograph or picture but I was in a hurry so I was totally okay with that.

I saw the homeless man still sitting against the wall with a blanket up till his nose. It wasn't that cold but it was quiet windy in this area. "Are you hungry?" I asked him, surprising myself.

He looked up and locked eyes with me. He looked utterly surprised as he saw that I was looking at him. Maybe he didn't know if I was talking to him or not.

"Are you hungry?" I repeated my question as I stepped closer to the man. He hesitated but nodded anyways. "Do you like cheeseburger?" I asked as I looked into the two small bags with the burgers I had bought.

He nodded again and I handed him one of the bags with three burgers inside. "You sure?" he asked, his voice being raspy and low like he hadn't talked in ages.

"Oh yea, hundred percent."

"Thank you so much, god bless you." I smiled as he opened the bag with wide eyes. "It's no problem, at all. Enjoy your meal," I said before quickly getting into the car.

"That was really nice of you but we were late already," Andre chuckled and gave me a side hug. We did arrive about fifteen minutes late but nothing major since Harry wasn't even here yet, his hair is probably holding him up.

I laughed to myself as we got out of the car and waited at the beginning of the red carpet. Before me I spotted Justin Timberlake and before him John Legend with Chrissy Teigen. Oh my god.

A car arrived and I turned around...guess who!

"Wow Miles, you look beautiful."

"Harriet you look stunning," I gushed and fanned myself with my hands. We both laughed and he gave me a hug before greeting Andre & Lauren.

Andre & Lauren got told to get on the red carpet and I followed shortly after. I posed with my back towards the cameras and my head looking over my shoulder before just posing 'normal'. I honestly don't know but Ellie & Lena showed me some poses.

Suddenly the paparazzi all screamed Harry's name and before I could turn to look an arm sneaked around my waist and Harry was smiling at the cameras. I rolled my eyes at him and we posed together.

"Harry, Jamila! Are you two together?"

Question after question. We both laughed before answering, "No."

After a few separate interviews we entered the building. I scanned the huge crowd and admired the big lights and decoration. It looked really nice.

"Let's go sit down," Andre said and lead us through the crowd and to a table with our names. Eight people could fit on a table and Harry was supposed to sit on the opposite of me but I switched his name tag with the one next to mine.

Andre was sitting to my left with Lauren next to him whilst Harry was on my right.

"I wanna know who's sitting with us," I grinned at Harry as he was fooling around with the filters on my snapchat. "Oh yea, me too," he said slowly with a small smirk on his face. "What did you do?" I asked as I took my phone out of his hands.

He started laughing before denying that he did anything on my phone. "Why don't you download Snapchat yourself, huh?"

Harry shrugged before saying, "I wouldn't use it that much anyways."

"Yea sure, you use my snapchat all the time," I pointed out. "But I never post anything," he defended himself, making me roll my eyes at him.

I snapped some pictures of us and posted one in my snapchat story. I was literally addicted to this app but I'm not one of those who spams other people with minute long stories.

A few minutes later six out of eight chairs were occupied on our table and almost everyone had found their tables. I wasn't sure who the man was sitting beside Sabrina Carpenter but it was probably just her manager.

I did know Sabrina Carpenter because I love watching Disney even though I barely have the time anymore. Sabrina was sitting next to Lauren and next to her was sitting her manager or whoever he was.

I looked around, noticing a lot of people I only knew from a screen.

Suddenly Harry tapped my thigh and I looked up at him confused. All he did was smirk and then look away. I followed his gaze and gasped.

___________

Actually I had a picture of Mila's dress attached somewhere but it's not there and I can't seem to find it right now maybe (If I remember) I will do it tomorrow. Thanks for reading❤️

Update: I found it and it should be there now :)