Chapter 22; Night ONE & Violin

Shawn was doing Q&A right now after he took pictures with the VIPs whilst I was playing ping pong in the ping pong room with Shawn's drummer, Mike.

"C'mon Mila! At least try to score once!" Mike laughed which made me groan in frustration. "You make me so angry!" I exclaimed as I tried to score but he wouldn't let me. He laughed at me, making me even more angry.

"I will never ever play with you again," I pouted and took a seat on the couch in the room where a few others sat. "I think I can live with that," he laughed again as someone else took my place.

I left the room and went to my dressing room where Ellie & Lena were looking at the outfit options. "Do you prefer this one or that one," Ellie asked as she pointed at two completely different outfits.

One consisted of a black crop top with a denim overall and a pair of black chucks while the other outfit consisted of a blue pair of jeans, ripped on my knees along with a white top and a flannel thrown over that with a knot at the front.

"Uhm, I don't know. What do you think?" I asked unsure. "I think we'll make a twitter poll!" Lena exclaimed happily and snapped a photo of each outfit. "Seriously?" I laughed as she nodded in excitement.

A lot of my fans were following her and Ellie so she posted it on her account and all I did was retweet it.

"72% voted for the denim overall," Lena announced after good ten minutes. I changed into the outfit and Ellie put a little make up on me while Lena made some loose waves in my hair to complete my look.

"You look gorgeous," Lena gushed as she smiled at me through the mirror. "Thank you," I smiled back at her before getting up. "Doors open at 6pm so it's almost time," Ellie told me grinning.

The three of us walked to where everyone else was and Ellie & Lena fell into conversation with the guys while I sat next to Shawn who was changed into black jeans and a dark grey shirt. "How was it?" I asked him.

"Really good. Doors just opened so I'm really excited," he smiled, showing me his pearl white teeth. Butterflies literally exploded in my stomach as I made eye contact with him.

Loud music echoed through the arena and I started singing along, quietly.

"What songs will you be performing?" Shawn asked after a few minutes.

"I'll start off with 'Boys' then I'll sing 'Sleeping in' followed by 'The Feeling' and a mashup of 'Sign of the Times' & 'Perfect'. After that I'll be singing a random song from a playlist I made. We'll let someone say 'stop' and I'll sing the song that will show up on the screen. I rehearsed all of them a while back and choose them beforehand so there shouldn't go anything wrong and also I will perform these songs with a violinist which I think is really exciting. And then I'll close it off with 'No Fear'."

Yea, as you can see I got myself to listen to Harry's debut single and even decided to put it into my setlist. I really loved the song so I didn't see a reason for me not to include it.

"That sounds great! I can't wait to hear you," he smiled, making me smile, nervously.

"Ten more minutes Mila!"

Wow that was fast. "I'll bring you to stage," Shawn offered, making me nod as my legs felt like jelly and I started shaking. I've never performed in front of so many people.

"I'm so nervous," I admitted as we stood next to the stage. One of the technician, named Mike, fixed my in ears and handed me my microphone.

"I am too. There's nothing wrong with that but the second you'll start singing it will all go away. Trust me, you'll do amazing," he assured me before pulling me into a hug. Oh my god.