Chapter 34; Paris & Rumors

"I love Paris!" I exclaimed as I ran and jumped around. "Can we go shopping?" I asked excitedly as we walked around Paris.

"Oh, I want to!" Theo agreed but everyone else shook their head. "We'll call you when we're done," I said before dragging Theo with me to a cool store I had seen on the way.

"So did you see the rumors?" Theo asked as everyone else was out of sight. "Ugh, I did. I shouldn't have worn the jacket. I'm happy that a lot of his fans are mature enough to not send hate. I did saw a few unpleasant tweets but they weren't that bad. We aren't even together I was just wearing his jacket because he offered since it was freezing."

"Do you think Shawn saw?"

I shrugged, "I haven't really talked to him today."

"By the way, 'Closer' is doing really good in the charts! That's so exciting!" I grinned happily as we entered the store. "I saw that. It's an amazing song."

"Thanks."

We spend quiet some time shopping in Paris and I bought so many cool clothes and accessories that I wasn't even able to carry them myself anymore. Theo was carrying a few of my bags and a lot of his own as we made our way to the tour bus.

"I'm so tired," I groaned and fell down on the couch in the bus. "Yea me too. Let's just sleep," he said and closed his eyes. I hummed in agreement and curled up on the couch opposite from where he was laying.

Not even a minute later I fell asleep.

"Happy Birthday baby," the mother of the little girl said as she placed the cake in front of her overly excited daughter. "Make a wish when you blow out the candles," her mother reminded her.

The little girl nodded her head before closing her eyes and blowing out the candles. "What did you wish for?"

"I can't tell you," the girl giggled as she shook her head at her mom. "Alright, what to you want to do tod-?" her mother asked but got cut of by her daughter.

"Where's daddy?"

I woke up as someone shook my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Andrew. "We're back. By the way I send you the Info's for the flight. She'll be right on time for the festival."

I nodded, "thank you."

"No problem, now get up we're going out to eat dinner," he said, making me nod. Theo was already awake, talking to Mike who was sitting next to him.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair, trying to make myself look presentable enough to go out.

-

"Picture time!" Josiah grinned as he took out his camera and pointed it at me & Shawn. I smiled at the camera before Josiah told us to scoot closer.

Shawn wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled my face to his chest. We both laughed as I almost fell from the chair and I was already a hundred percent sure that these pictures would look either really embarrassing or just straight up amazing.

Little did I know that Josiah was posting a picture of me & Shawn on his Instagram Story. It didn't help with all the rumors but I didn't care. I knew the truth and that's all that ever matters to me.

"You know what I really like to do right now?" I asked whoever was listening. "No, what?" Shawn asked as he sipped on his drink. "Going on vacation. Like laying on the beach all day and doing fun stuff."