Chapter 25; Revenge No. 2 & Gravity Checks

I looked at Shawn's snap of me and Geoff as we showed our teeth and squeezed our eyes shut. He captioned it 'These guys!'.

We had just finished eating and were walking through the city now. Josiah did some pictures as we walked over a bridge with a beautiful background. It got dark but before we walked back to the hotel I wanted to check out some shops so me, Mike & Theo went alone to the first shop while the others were outside somewhere.

I bought a new pair of sweatpants because they are my favorite clothes of all time. No exceptions. I also spotted a pair of unicorn slippers, in the next shop, which I could wear either on the bus or in hotels.

"Let's go to the hotel," Andrew said as we met up with them not far away from the shops we went to. We all agreed and I showed everyone my unicorn slippers that I already loved to death.

"Andre, can you give me a piggy back ride?" I asked after I handed Theo my two bags with the clothes I bought. "Hmm, no."

"Please, Andre," I begged as he started walking faster. He didn't answer as he started jogging ahead of us. I followed until we were both in a sprint. I caught up to him and jumped on his back, making him slow down and almost fall. We burst out laughing as I clung onto him, hoping that I wouldn't fall.

For the rest of the way to the hotel I clung onto Andre who kindly held onto me until we arrived.

"Thanks," I grinned at Andre while taking my bags from Theo, also thanking him for carrying them for me. We were only a few feet away from the entrance when fans came towards us, well more likely towards Shawn and asked for pictures.

We were all really tired and you could see that all Shawn wanted to do was sleep since he was awake since early this morning and had to meet a lot of fans today.

While Mike, Theo & I went shopping he met a lot of them and also after dinner. However, he kindly smiled for the pictures and thanked them before joining us again to get into the hotel.

"Shawn, Mila. Theo & I got something for you guys," Mike said as we stood in the lobby, talking to each other before getting to our own rooms for the night. "What is it?" Shawn asked curiously.

Mike pulled something out of one of his bag and Theo handed me & Shawn a black t-shirt. I unfolded it and rolled my eyes at them as I saw what was written on the black fabric.

'I don't trip I do random gravity checks'

"Aww, matching outfits," Andre gushed as he looked over our shoulders to see what they got us

"Aww, matching outfits," Andre gushed as he looked over our shoulders to see what they got us. "Now, we would like you to hold it in front of your body and pose for the camera," Josiah laughed as he positioned me next to Shawn.

We held the shirts in front of us and looked at the camera. I had a slight blush on my cheeks as the rest of the guys positioned behind us. Andre wrapped his arms around both Shawn's and my shoulder so I as literally pressed into Shawn's side and the camera flashed went off.

"Thanks Mike and Theo. Best gift ever," I said sarcastically before hitting them with the shirt, making Shawn chuckle. "C'mon it's cute and the truth," Theo said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't even fall that often," I waved him off and walked towards the elevators. "Oh I will so tell Lauren that you lied!" Andre exclaimed, childishly. I cracked a smile, shaking my head at this idiot I call my manager.

We all went our separate ways as we went to our rooms to get some sleep before tomorrows show. I listened to some music while getting ready for bed and decided to call Lauren.

"Hey girl. How's it going?" Lauren asked as she picked up the phone.

"Going good. Just wanted to call before I'll go to bed. What are you doing?"

"I'm at work. I saw videos and pictures from yesterday's show. You were amazing and I also saw the picture of you & Shawn with these gravity check shirts. It's so true." Lauren laughed at me, making me roll my eyes for the hundreds time today. "Thank you. I'll call you tomorrow, alright?" I asked, ignoring the part with the shirts.

"Yea sure. Good night, love you."

"Love you, too."

I hang up and scrolled through Twitter and also posted a picture of me on Instagram. Josiah did it and send it to me a few minutes ago. I also saw the group picture with the shirts almost everywhere on my timeline.

'@/JamilaCarver: Oberhausen tomorrow! SOOO excited Xx'

It was my first time in Germany so of course I'm excited. I put my phone under my pillow and drifted off to sleep minutes later.

-

"Thanks," I said to Jake who had helped me with Revenge Number 2. "Anytime," Jake smiled before sitting back on the table where we were eating breakfast.

I was just wondering about Geoff and his contacts until I heard him cursing. "I didn't send it to you. It was meant for Andrew," Geoff tried to explain whatever situation he had.

"Oh you send me something about how cute Shawn & I are on the picture but how can I be cute with myself?" Shawn asks, making me blush as I realized I changed my name to Shawn's. Of course, Andre had told everyone about my crush on Shawn. They all knew.

I looked up from my plate and saw Mike, smirking at me. I showed him my middle finger and continued eating. "What's wrong with this fucking phone!" Geoff raised his voice, making me chuckle.

I went to the buffet and placed little cereal pieces on a plate, spelling out 'sweet revenge' before walking back to the table and placing it in front of Geoff. I patted his back and quickly walked away, towards my hotel room to change for the day.

I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair before changing into a grey halter top with a pair of white jeans and my jeans jacket thrown over. I did my little make up routine before putting on my grey/white Timberlands.

Suddenly I had an incoming call and before checking the caller ID I had my phone pressed to my ear, "Hello?"

"Hey Miles."

"What do you want?" I asked as I stared out of the window, taking in the view before leaving today to Amsterdam.

"I was just checking on you. How's tour going?" he asked, sounding unsure of what to say. "It's going great," I answered not really wanting to have a conversation since we had to leave soon anyways.

"That's good."

"Yep."

"Listen Mila-"

"I have to go now. Talk to you later or something," I cut him off as someone knocked on my door. I hang up the phone and looked through the hole, seeing no other then eighteen year old Mr. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes with a bunch of shirts over his shoulder and in his arms.

Revenge Number 2 here we go.

__________

Robin 💔