Chapter 19; Annoying & Announcing

"Mila," someone whispered form behind me. I stopped walking and saw Alex with a smirk on his face. "What?" I whispered back.

"Drew hates it when people walk slowly in front of him. How about we mess with him a little," Alex grinned with excitement. "Oh, I'm in for sure!"

It was day two of recording and we were currently walking back to the studio after having a drink at Sturbucks just down the road. Alex started with our 'prank' and walked casually in front of Drew who was texting someone on his phone.

Alex pulled his phone out as well and pretended to text someone before slowing down a little. "Hey Mila, look at this," he said before slowing down more and more.

I walked next to him and looked at his phone where he just showed me a selfie he had made with me, earlier today. "Oh and this," he continued showing me pictures from the last week we had spend together.

We both slowed down even more until Drew finally reacted by groaning and stepping aside. We pretended to almost step on dog poo just so we had a legit reason to step aside as well and in front of Drew yet again.

We tried not to laugh as we did the same thing and slowed down again.

"Alex seriously!" Drew exclaimed as he pushed Alex aside and walked in front of us. We tried to keep in our laughter since we weren't done with messing with Drew.

As we arrived at the studio I walked in first with Drew behind me. In the hallway I walked slow on purpose and he pumped into me. "Sorry," I apologized with a quiet chuckle.

Drew put away his phone and since I was walking so slow he got really annoyed as he groaned. I couldn't keep in my laughter as I turned around to look at Drew's face. Alex joined me and just to annoy Drew a little further I slowed down even more if that was even possible.

Suddenly he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, making me scream out loud. "Don't mess with me Mila," Drew chuckled and almost let me slip on purpose.

I looked at Alex who was laughing his ass off while holding his phone up, probably filming our brilliant way to annoy Drew. You guys have no idea how funny it was to mess with that guy.

Finally Drew let me down and placed me on the couch before sitting on top of me. "Jesus Drew, get off!" I groaned because of the way he literally let himself fall on top of me.

"Alright Drew one last time!"

Drew got called to sing the Post-Chorus again and I finally got him to get off of me. Andrew was done after that and it was my turn to sing the Post-Chorus again just like he did before me.

"We ain't never getting older," I sang and repeated the words to layer Drew's not without putting my own touch to it.

"That's a wrap!" everyone screamed after I had sang the last tone.

I jumped up and down in excitement and went to hug Alex & Drew. "Thanks for recording this song with us Mila," Alex said, making me smile. "Thanks for having me on your song."

To be fair, the guys and I could've been done long time ago but we were always messing around and Alex & I even pulled a prank on Drew and changed the pitch to make his voice sound like a chipmunk so he had to re-record the part.

In the end all I can say is that it was awesome to work with these guys and their crew so I was really lucky to have the opportunity.

-

Apparently, tour starts in less than week and my schedule was full.

The day after recording the song with the Chainsmorkers, I finished recording the movie song for 'Moana' and just yesterday we started filming my music video that had to be done quick because of the change of plans my managment had made. I was supposed to fly to Glasgow in a little more then a week but now it was less then a week and I still didn't know when exactly but I sure hoped that it wouldn't be in less then two days. It got changed because of the rehearsing I would have to do in Glasgow for my shows but I really didn't need or even had a routine for that.