Chapter 58; Concert & Leaked

I CALLED IT GUYS I WROTE ABOUT SHAWN AND JAMILA ATTENDING THE CONCERT ON SEPTEMBER 5TH AND TODAY (October 5th) I SAW PICS OF SHAWN ACTUALLY ATTENDING THE CONCERT YESTERDAY. MY TWO FAVS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I REALLY NEED A PIC OF THEM TOGETHER HOLY SHIT 😭😭😍
(I prewrote this chapter so don't be confused it's October 30th)

 MY TWO FAVS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I REALLY NEED A PIC OF THEM TOGETHER HOLY SHIT 😭😭😍(I prewrote this chapter so don't be confused it's October 30th)

Sorry let's continue with the story 😂🤷🏼‍♀️__________

__________

Tour ended about a month ago and it was now October.

A lot happened in the past few months, including Shawn's 19th Birthday which he celebrated in his Condo in Toronto.

I didn't celebrate with him because my mom & Ethan were visiting so I spend time with them and Shawn understood. However, he drunk texted me through the night letting me know that he was having loads of fun.

I will also start Album promotion soon since my album will be released at the end of November I believe and I will start tour promotion right after that.

Shawn & I don't see each other everyday like we used to which was harder than expected but we are managing which was the only thing that mattered.

Right now, I was laying on Shawn's fluffy, white couch at his apartment. It was really comfortable and loved sleeping on it and that's exactly what I did the past hour.

"Babe, we have to get ready. Come one," Shawn shook me awake and I groaned not wanting to leave this couch.

"Fine," I said and went to his room where my luggage was. Today, Shawn & I will go to Harry's concert at the Massey Hall. I told Harry to hook us up with some tickets because Shawn is having a lot of days off in October and I was only having the first week off before I have a couple of concerts and all that album and tour promo.

I changed into black jeans and a grey shirt that had all of Harry's lyrics on the front. You wouldn't know until you get close and read the small writing. It was simple and people won't think that all of Harry's lyrics are written on it so it was perfect.

Shawn was also dressed in black jeans and a button up shirt.

I slipped on a pair of Adidas superstars before we left his apartment. We got into Shawn's Jeep and drove off towards the venue.