Hoseok, one of Jungkook's closer friends, patted me on the back. "Damn y/n, didn't know you had it in ya."

"Uh, thanks.." I couldn't tell if he was sarcastic or not.
     Hoseok was apart of the notorious Bangtan Boys in our city. There are popular people at our school, but the Bangtan Boys were at a different level. They were teen royalty. The Bangtan Boys usually stuck to themselves or allowed an exclusive few to be seen with them at school. No one knew what bonded them together. Was it their good looks? Their playboy antics?

They were so famous that the girls in our city even created a fandom name for them, ARMY. ARMY stands for Adorable Representative MC for Youth. It's pretty much the most badass name for a fandom.

Jin, another Bangtan Boy, also congratulated me. "So what did you do to seduce him? I also want a sugar daddy," he whined. Hoseok smacked him.

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't seduce him. You guys are so weird..." Yeah, calling them weird wasn't a smart move, but I wanted them to leave me alone. It felt strange that the most exclusive clique was interacting with me. Were they here to threaten or hurt me?

"So how much did his car cost?" Yoongi, another Bangtan Boy, asked.
"I don't know...a couple million I guess. Seems like a waste of money, though." I shrugged my shoulders.
Yoongi gasped and put his hand over his mouth like he was genuinely offended. "You-you demon. Take that back. A beautiful car like that is never a waste or money. It is a man's pride..a man's baby!"
"Like I said you guys are so weird..." I muttered.

"Can you guys leave y/n alone?" Jungkook joined the group. He was dressed in a black t shirt, jeans, a dark beanie and tan timbs.

 He was dressed in a black t shirt, jeans, a dark beanie and tan timbs

     "No need to get so jealous Jungkook

"No need to get so jealous Jungkook. You know, y/n has a man now. It's too late for you to take a slice of her cherry pie. She's off the market," Yoongi casually remarks.
"Take a slice of cherry pie?!" Jungkook and I choked, our eyes widening.