45

**Gianni Bien's POV

-Miranda Calling-

'Hey, Gianni!'

'Hi, Mir.'

'I heard that you're in Cebu and you brought Martin with you.' May halong tampo sa tono nito.

'I did.'

'Tapos ako hindi mo sinama?'

'Mir, I brought Martin with me because of Giovani. I'm trying to be a matchmaker here. And I promise, my next travels will all be with you.'

'Hm, just the two of us?'

I smiled. That's what I am planning to do, to follow you.

'Just the two of us, wherever you want. Okay lang naman sa akin na solohin mo ako.' I heard her laugh.

'Are you flirting with me now, Gianni Bien Carreon? Pero di kita pipigilan."

I giggled at myself, 'Is it too much to say if I tell you that I missed you?' Napapangiti ako habang kausap ko ito. I want to hug her right now.

'You just saw me a day before but I don't mind that you missed me that much, I mean, who wouldn't miss me?'

'I can't wait to be with you, Mir. I will see you soon.' I took a deep breath.

'You better be. Do you want me to pick you up in the airport?'

'I don't mind that you miss me as well, Mir. I mean, I have that effect too.' We both laughed, 'That's very sweet of you but I'm tagging along with the rest. I will just see you after I settle.'

'Okay then. Don't be such a flirt there.'

'I wouldn't, as long as you're not.'

'I am not a flirt, you are. Well, I wanna meet you ASAP! Bye, love you!' 

'I can't wait to see you again, Mir. Love you too.'

-Call Ended-

Dad just arrived from Manila. Pumasok na ako sa kwarto nito and found him busy talking with someone over the phone. Nakita ako nito at nagpaalam na sa kausap.