12

•Picture attached is Gian Bach Carreon.

••••••••••••
*

*Gianni Bien's POV

Pinagmamasdan ko ngayon bawat isa ang mga larawan namin ni Miranda noon.

Every looks that she's giving me.. ay may mga kahulugan.

I never thought that my bestfriend will fall in love with me.

We're both girls. Not that homosexuality is unusual these days, but Miranda falling in love with me? it's just, unreal. Well, now it is.

I opened my laptop and typed anything connected to my oddly case. Pero ang mga sagot lang na ibinigay ni Google ay panay walang kahulugan.

Kailangan ko na bang tanggapin na hindi na ako makakabalik sa dating ako?

Should I accept that I'm already a guy now?

-Knock Knock Knock-

Mabilis kong itinago sa ilalim ng mga unan ko ang mga litrato at binuksan ang pintuan ng kwarto ko.

"What is it, Mom?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure." Pumasok si Mommy sa loob ng kwarto ko. Malamang may pasabog nanaman ito.

"Do you already have a date, Gianni?" Tanong ni Mommy sa akin.

Mom's referring to our 50th Company Anniversary Gala.

Napaismid ako. I don't know who to ask, even the gender to begin with.

"I guess that's a no." I assume there's a catch to that. I patiently wait for my Mom to get to the point.

"Do you remember my bestfriend, Belinda? She's coming this weekend and I invited her to the Gala. Her  daughter is coming with her.." Paputol putol na sabi ni Mom. I rolled my eyes at her. I knew it.

"No, Mom. I'm not going near to Parissa." I have a very bad past with her. She is so uptight and we never get along with each other. Para kaming tubig at langis.

"But you two are friends..." rason ni Mommy.

I wanted to say, 'Since when?' but I'd rather keep my mouth shut.

"I will take Giovani as my date instead." Ligtas ko sa sarili ko.

"I'd rather not." Out of nowhere na sagot ng kambal ko at pumasok sa kwarto ko. "I'm heading out and be back by 9. Bye, Mom." Umalis na ito na parang nagmamadali. Pareho kaming nakasunod ng tingin ni Mommy sa likod ng kambal ko.

"She's oddly energetic these past few days." Puna ko.

"I thought it was only me. Anyhow, if you really don't want Parissa, then why don't you ask Miranda? I'm sure she'd say yes." Mukha pang excited si Mommy.

Pero si Miranda? I'm aware that her family's invited also. But the awkwardness I feel when she's near me is getting so frustrating. I shouldn't be feeling this towards my bestfriend. I'm even doubting that she'd say yes.

Trying to forget what happened that night really doesn't work. In fact, it's pretty much the same as remembering. But I tried to forget anyway, and to ignore the fact that I was remembering it all the time.