Chapter 33

Nine pair of eyes stares watched her every move and she began to tense up at the sudden attention from everyone. She turned to Jungkook and tried to speak with her eyes, hoping he would understand. 

"Umm.. what are you planning?", she leaned closer to whisper close to him. Jungkook kept his lips tight, and taking a step back away from her before giving her the bouquet of flowers that he was trying to hide.

Before she could hold onto the bouquet of flowers, Jungkook slowly kneeled on one knee. Jihye watched him fumble through his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. Her heart began pounding against her rib cage, hoping that she is not hallucinating cause it was too good to be true. 

Her eyes wandered around, to the bouquet then to Jungkook then the grass before wandering to the two elders along with the rest of the boys. They held onto each other, as if anticipating of her response to their youngest son's action. 

Turning back to Jungkook, she found her eyes watered a bit and she took a step forward and held onto his hand, making his stand up. Whispers could be heard from the boys as they talked amongst themselves.

"Jihye--", she interrupted Jungkook as he tried to speak.

"If we get married, will you stay by my side forever?", she asked him as she stared at his eyes.

"Ji-"

"Will you still love me for who I am even though I get irritatingly annoying when I am worried about you especially when you are away on tours?"

"Wi--", Jungkook held onto her arm firmly before she could doubt his love anymore.

"I will always love you through thick and thin. I will love you even if you are having a bad day because I will be there to cheer you up. I will never stop loving you even if you leave me for someone else. Never doubt my love for you because my love isn't forced. Without you, there would be only dull Jeon Jungkook. Without you, Jungkook will not be who Jungkook is right now in front of you. Because of you I love myself even more because you love me for who I am. You give me strength and courage to strive for things that I want."

A small was heard from the crowd and from the corner of Jungkook's eyes, he saw Jimin nudging Taehyung as he tried to keep him quiet. Jihye sniffled as she tried to stop the water works after hearing to Jungkook.

"I don't know about you but I don't think I can live without you by my side. I know this is sudden but Jung Jihye, will you marry me Jeon Jungkook who you initially hated. Hate is a big word by that was what brought us closer and no words can describe how important you are to me because you just are"

"Yes", her voice cracked as she nodded after letting the tears roll down her cheeks like a waterfall. Despite holding both the bouquet and the box, he wrapped his arms around Jihye tightly, slightly lifting her up in excitement.

Cheers can be heard through out the street, "she said YESS!!". YoonGi screamed and jumped around to hug Jimin next to him. "Our maknae is moving real fast. We are going to be uncles very soon", Jin chuckled and let out a sigh.

"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Jeon. You just gained a beautiful daughter in-law", they smiled with pride as they nodded. Even though they haven't officially met Jihye, they were happy with whoever Jungkook chose as long as he is happy.

"They are going to have a soccer team!", he joked and Jihye jumped at the thought of being pregnant multiple times. "No we are not", she blushed and quickly slapped her face lightly to brush off the thought.

"Yes we are", Jungkook wiped the tears away with the back of his hand.

================================================================================

Several of medias covered about Jungkook and Jihye's secret marriage. No one dared to turn on the TV or open their social media accounts, afraid of the backlash that were going to hit them.

It's been a week and no one dared to leave the dorm alone, predicting some fans camping outside the dorm demanding for answers.

It was Saturday and NamJoon returned from the studio with his manager. 

"Guys", his voice was serious and everyone turned their heads to him. Some greeted the leader while some were dazed, waiting for him to start talking.

"Why are we even hiding from our fans and the media. The truth have been told to them and they are our fans. They will respect us no matter what. We should not hide away from the ones who we love. Remember what we said from the day we debut, Our families are the best"

The room became silent as they thought to themselves for a minute. The boys stood up one by one leaving Jihye sitting all alone, still holding onto Jungkook's hand. She looked at them and they did the same, "I have no choice but to trust your fans, my family". They let out a big smile and hugged each other, "lets trust them".

Days passed and everything seemed normal, rehearsal began for their last concert and Jihye began to get worried again about the concert. "No it's fine. ARMIES are the best", she chanted as she continued to adjust the concert outfits for each and every member. 

'Armies are the best', she whispered herself one last time before the concert.

================================================================================

"BTS!!! BTS!! BTS!! BTS!! BTS!!", the fans scream on top of their voice as the show started with the music videos showing on the screen. 

The concert was about to begin as they played the last MV and it was silent in the waiting room. BTS wrapped their arms around each other and shouted out their slogan before cheering for each other. "Let's do our best", JHope chimed and smiled widely at everyone.

"Don't get hurt", Jihye did a small touch up on Jungkook's cheek and he pinched her cheek softly before planting a small kiss on her forehead. "Wait for me here".

The room was empty once again as they left to get on stage, starting with their latest song. She stared at the ring and her heart began to race. She got up and walked towards the entrance of the stage and stared at them perform with the rest of the staff. Wrapping up with the first quarter, the boys went back to change outfits for the other performances.

It was a short break before they got on stage again, it was hectic and Jihye began to worry about their health as they did not have enough time to catch their breath.

"How did you guys enjoy the show tonight?", NamJoon's voice echoed throughout the building as they talked with the fans. Each of them took turns to speak and the fans screamed whenever a new person speaks. Jungkook lifted his mic as it was his turn to speak, the fans did not scream; the venue was pin drop silence.

"I hope you all enjoyed the show", he began and everyone listened to him. "It's been so long since I met you all again and I just want to say that ARMIES were on my mind during our break. I dreamt of this stage and I was talking to you all like this as well. It was quiet like this as well."

"I--

One by one the room was filled with the signs as ARMIES lifted the banner in the air. Jihye covered her mouth, trying to hide her cries as she read the wordings on the banner.

"Thank you ARMIES. My family" Jihye whispered to herself and looked at Jungkook who was being hugged by his Hyungs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------