Chapter 3

The best time of the day came as the idol group left to perform on stage, Jihye groaned and coughed as soon as they left and the stylists smiled at her. "You are pretty good" One of the stylists, Gina gave a half smile. Thinking it was a compliment, Jihye smiled back and gave a bow before turning around to pack up.

"I hope that you applied for this job to really work and not stay with your oppas like those sasaeng fans" Gina said in a soft but cold tone, if it was someone timid instead of Jihye; they might have peed in their pants by now. Jihye rolled her eyes and ignored the drama that Gina was trying to create.

Just then, the screen showed the idol groups performance and she just held her annoyance in. She was definitely not their fan, she hated their taste in music and how creepy their fans are. Stalking idol groups and taking things from the dorm and what else can those fans do.

Mrs Cho sensed something wrong and she interrupted Gina, telling her to collect the clothes. Mrs Cho approached Jihye and sat on the chair, staring at her packing the brushes. "I hope you don't lose your motivation to work just because of what other people say. I believe that you are not one of those kids. You're smart, I can sense it even though we did not really talk much" she patted Jihye's back and gave a warm smile. Jihye looked at her shortly and hugged her tight, it was something she wanted to hear. She wanted someone to understand her. Tears filled up and she quickly wiped it away.

The door opened and Jimin jumped inside with a trophy in his hand, "Our triple crown!" he shouted as he jumped, his eyes form a half crescent moon almost disappearing due to his happiness. Rap Monster calmed Jimin down and took the trophy, placing it on the table before giving the black haired shorty a big hug. "Well done hyung!" Jimin thanked the leader.

Jihye watched the scene and smiled a bit, almost tearing up again until she saw two pairs of eyes staring at her. Both had the same expression: Anger. She blinked and turned back to finish off of what she was doing, without making eye contacts with the two.

"So hyungnim, let's go have dinner" Jungkook said out loud and they all stared at him. "Jung Jihye will pay for todays dinner!" Gina announced, making Jihye turn back at her. Where will she get that much money to afford dinner for a team of seven members with three managers and seven stylists. Jihye stared at them, speechless and from the side view; she could see a smirk on her face.

"She just started working today, I will pay" Jin said and walked to Jihye, patting her head and chuckled; "See, you guys scared her" he bent down to her height and gave her eye contact before breaking it with a wide smile.

"Don't worry about them" he said and she nodded before diverting her attention to the make up palettes and brushes on the table.

"Thank you for the food" they all said out loud and Jin shook his hand, "I used the company card so it is fine" he laughed and they sighed, believing that he would pay for their mean himself. Jihye chuckled to herself and looked at Jin as she mixed the drink in front of her.

'Why would he even pay for everyone's meal. He would rather pay for his own. He is a greedy pig after-all', Jihye got up from her seat and gave a bow before taking her leave.

Despite having all the delicious food in front of her, Jihye couldn't eat in front of so many people. She didn't like the feeling of eating with people she didn't know or like.

The shed entrance welcomed her as she walked in a food stall.

After waiting for a while for her food, the spicy rice cake arrived and her mouth watered. The smell filled the shed and she grabbed a fork, getting ready to stab into one rice cake and putting it in her mouth.

The fork contained nothing as she placed it in her mouth, she became confused and stabbed into another one and quickly took a bite and smiled at she chewed, the feeling of warm food in the belly after starving.

"You ugly pig" his voice echoed and her eyebrows furrowed, wanting to block his voice out of her head. "Pig Pig Pig" his voice continued to echo until she realized that he was just in front of her.

"What the hell are you doing here" she hissed and he laughed in a soft voice. "I just wanted to have some spicy rice cake but you were already eating it so why not eat yours instead since I am in a rush to go back for practice"

Jihye ignored him and stabbed all the cakes and placed it in her mouth. "You are the worst female I have ever met in my idol life"

"You don't even know me" she retorted back and Jungkook smirked. "I do. Sasaeng!" he misunderstood again.

'Anti fan not sasaeng fan' she bit her inner cheeks to hold the anger and let it subside while watching the other couples having a heartfelt conversation.

"This is going to be your first and last job in your life" he said in a casual manner and got up, leaving the shed.

"I'm going to be the biggest anti-fan master that you would want to avoid in the whole wide world. Watch out!" she grumbled and took our her phone, typing in some keywords before typing a long story that she made up to help grow her circle of friends.

Jimin and Rap Monsters face appeared on her mind and she smiled to herself, thinking of a cousin that she was close of. She missed him a lot since she would excel in everything in his world and she liked it.

Jihye shook her head and sighed, 'I cannot empathize with them. I cannot like them. I hate them. They dont deserve all these fame' she frowned and took a sip of the drink that was in front of her.