Chapter 15

The boys scattered around the dorm as they prepared themselves for another day except for Jungkook who stayed back to look after Jihye. "Noona will come in a while so you better be at the practice room once she is over", Rapmonster reminded the maknae who just gave a small nod.

"See you later, Kookie" Taehyung sang and the door closed shut. Jungkook turned on his heels to head back to his room to where the stylist was still sleeping. 

Jihye jolted upwards as soon as she opened her eyes, she quickly turned around and saw the maknae staring back at her with a worried face. Reality hit her hard, remembering about the call that she was waiting for last night.
Before she was about to get up, Jungkook pushed her back down on the bed. She stared at him for a while and noticed his dark circles.

Noticing that she was probably on his bed, she got up in swift moment and turned to him. "Where did you sleep last night?", she questioned him and he scratched the back of his head with a soft chuckle. Her heart clenched at the sight, "you did not sleep at all, did you?".

The room was silent until Jungkook asked a question which he regretted the moment it came out of his lip.

"Who's call were you waiting for?"

Jihye bit her lips, trying to stop herself from crying in front of the idol. "No one", she lied and smiled widely at him.

He knew it all. Her voice from last night was the reason that kept him awake, "Mom, please don't leave me".

"Why did she leave you?", he bravely asked, hoping for her to open up to him.

Hearing his question, she face the wall as tears began to fill her eyes, blurring her vision. "The angels probably took her away", she let out a sigh to cover her uneven breath from her cry.

Slowly, she felt arms around her; hugging her softly.

Her heart stopped a bit at the sudden contact, she pulled away from his hold and wiped her tears quickly before facing him.

"Don't you have practice to go to? I can go home", she pointed outside and Jungkook frowned before pulling her back into his hold. "Don't try to push me away, it's not going happen."

"I cannot let whatever happened last night to happen again", he said close to her ears and she felt his hold around her tighter. Her arms were limp on the side, not sure what to do. "Please don't do this", she gathered her strength and pushed him away.

He stared back at her with a confused look. "Why can't I care for you when hyungs do the same. Why are you trying to avoid me", he waited for her to answer.

Instead, Jihye turned around to leave the room but before she could step a foot outside, he gripped onto her wrist tight. She winced at the sudden pain and glared at the floor, not wanting to face him.

There was so much going on in her head, losing her mom all of a sudden and now Jungkook playing with her mind. She was about to lose it, her sanity was about to give up on her.

"It's because I like you!", she turned around and shouted at him, her wrist still in his hold. She stared at him in the eyes, "I'm scared that I might fall in love with you that's why I need to avoid you but I can't, Jungkook".
His grip loosened a bit and he let go of her. Jungkook stool frozen on the spot at the sudden confession.

"Please don't let me fall for you. Just let me go", she begged with tears in her eyes. "I want to leave".

Jungkook nodded at her, taking a seat on his bed as she made her way out of the room and the dorm. He looked at the spot that she was at, tears on the floor and his heart broke.

"I'll let you go because I love you, Jung Jihye"

///A/N Short chapter but I hope you like it. Jihye finally confessed kyahhh but this isn't going the confession that will bring them together. huhuhuhu... please forgive me but hey there is always a rainbow after a thunderstorm... <3 <3 <3

Not Your Fan (JungKook BTS)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara