Chapter 25

"Are you ready for tomorrow? The fans seem to love the music video", Jihye smiled showing her set of teeth to the idol who was wiping his sweat after the long practice. "I'm not sure if I am fully ready", he let out a sigh and pulled Jihye closer to him.

A cough was heard and Jihye chuckled at Rapmonster staring at the maknae, "Okay you two Koovely birds. One last round", he pulled Jungkook from his seat while Jungkook pouted, still panting from the previous dance practice.

"Jihye", Jimin called out and Jihye swiftly caught the bar that was thrown to her. She looked at the snack and thanked him with a warm smile. While watching them practice for the last time before the big day, she sneakily took a photo since it was prohibited for the staff to take pictures of the boys.

Taehyung slumped down on the floor, "Ahhhhh", he let out a short scream and sat up again. "One more time, I made a mistake", he frowned and JHope sighed at the younger member. "Which part did you not get?", the dancer began dancing and asking if it was the move that the singer could not get. Minutes later, the studio was blasted with music and they practiced until there was no mistakes.

The dance supervisor clapped his hands, telling them it was enough. "You guys need rest, go on now", BTS thanked him and immediately scattered around to clean the room before packing their bags to leave.

"Let's go home", Jungkook intertwined his fingers with Jihyes and pulled her as they leave to the elevator. "Together?", she asked and Jungkook raised his eyebrow with a smirk. "No with the boys but we can leave first if you want", he wrapped his other hand around her waist, making Jihye wriggle out of his hold just in case the door opens.

"I don't want us to be caught by reporters", she told him her fears and a chuckle was heard. "I'm not that famous, no reporter will follow us", he gave her a wink and she rolled her eyes at easiness.

The comeback stages  were completed in a blink of an eye and BTS was everywhere on the internet and there were hundreds of articles about their success.

Noise were heard in the dorm as they celebrated the success of topping the charts. A soft knock was heard and Jin raised his hand as a sign that he would open the door for the guest. The rest continued to drown the alcohol and chatter away happily.

"Jihye is here", Jin said out loud and Jungkook waved at her shyly. Suga pulled her down to sit next to him and Jungkook frowned at the older member. "You have the spare key, why do you always ring the bell", Taehyung stuffed a piece of meat in his mouth and stared at the female in the dorm until she answered him. "I forgot it at home"

"Ey that's a lame excuse, next time you can just come in when you want", Taehyung said and Rapmonster shook his head, "let her do what ever she wants. You don't want her walk in with us walking around naked, do you", Taehyung's eyes widened and his mouth gaped open. "Please do message us before you come as well"

The celebration ended short as they had schedule the next day and Jin commanded everyone to get some rest. Jihye watched Suga drag Jimin back to his room while Jhope and Taehyung stumbled into each other as they tried to make their way. Jungkook smiled to his left and Jihye got up from her seat only to be pulled by the semi drunk idol.

"Stay", he mumbled and Jihye looked around for the others to get him to his room. "I'll take you to your room", she said trying to lift him up along with her. Despite being partially drunk, Jungkook pulled his arm away and pulled her with him as he lead her to his room.

The door opened and she approached the door, expecting to hear loud snoring noises but it was quiet. "Did you change your room mate?", Jihye asked and she looked in; there was only a bed and realized that he had his own bed room.

"I need to go home", she told him with a straight face and Jungkook looked at his phone. "It's late, and I won't let you go home alone", he frowned and Jihye followed with a frown. "I will be fine, or you can drop me off?", she mentally pleaded as she didn't want to be kicked out by the managers.

Jungkook smiled like a child, "no, I'm too tired. Let's get some sleep". Grabbing her wrist tightly, he dragged her to his bed and dropped dead. Jihye rested her head on his pillow and she could smell his scent everywhere in the room.

Before she could find a comfortable position to sleep, an arm snaked around her waist, pulling her closer. "Don't leave me. You are my everything".

Jihye felt her face heating up and buried her face by his chest, closing her eyes as she waited for dreamland to hit her.

'Please don't let the managers find me here'