Chapter 30

Seoul concerts ended and it was time for the tour, Jihye looked at the wardrobe in front of her and sighed. "Can you at least put some colors in your wardrobe", the plain white and black shirts stared back at her while she turned to Jungkook who was using his computer in the corner. He chuckled and shrugged, "I don't need any when you're here by my side". Jungkook got up from his seat and wrapped his arms around Jihye's waist, resting his head on hers.

"Are you sure you'll be fine while I'm away on tour?", he was worried about leaving her alone. "It's just going to be a few days and you'll be back", she held onto his arms and leaned back on him.

"Just don't get hurt and have your meals on time. Don't hide anything from me. Let me be worried for you", his eyes closed as he suppressed his tears from falling.

Feeling her throat throb, she cleared her throat and broke away from his hold. "Let's get this sorted, shall we?", she skimmed through the plain shirts and picked a few for his stay. After choosing his shirts, his pants were left and she let out another sigh.

"Should I get you some colorful clothes?", she grabbed his pants and paired it up with the shirts. "Done. You can where this to the airport", she pointed at the pair on the left and packed the rest in his bag. "And you can pack your undergarments", she dropped down on the bed for a rest.

Jungkook quickly placed the necessities in his bag and laid next to Jihye with a frown. "I'm going to miss you the moment you're out of my sight". He snuggled closer and placed a peck on her cheek and closed his eyes before sleep took over both of them.

The boys left the country in the morning and Jihye looked at her phone as she scrolled through all the tagged photos of Jungkook at the airport wearing the clothes she prepared.

Her smile faded as a message popped up on her screen. "What is this?", her voice echoed in her head as she re read the message over and over again. "Nothing makes sense"

'Miss Jung, your debt of two million won is due this week'

Jihye placed the phone close to her ears as soon as she dialed the number, wanting to know all the information. "Hello", the voice from the other end was heard and Jihye bit her lips.

"I would like to know when this amount was taken-"

"Two months ago. It's been two weeks since it was due. Miss Jung, whoever applied for loan used this number as the contact"

"What's the name on the account, the money must have transferred to an account", her heart was beating fast.

"Its-"

"Is it Jung Miyoung", her mom's name came out of her mouth as she hoped it was not her.

"No it's not. The person goes by the name of Hyeri-"

The line died as she hung up after hearing the unexpected name from the other side. Her hands shook a bit while she dialed Hyeri's number.

"The number-"

A groan left her lips and her feet moved quickly as she caught a cab, moving to the pledis building. The main door opened and she rushed to the reception area, immediately asking for Hyeri only to hear that she resigned.

Frustration filled her body and she held the emotion to pull her own hair. She turned around and faced someone who smiled at her widely. "Mingyu!", she recognized his face and approached him hoping he would give some help.

His smile left at the name mentioned and shrugged, "I don't know anything about Hyeri noona", he crossed his arms and his eyebrows furrowed thinking about his stylist.

"You should at least know her address right? I need to see her, it's an emergency", she pleaded. Mingyu walked to the receptionist and requested to get a print out of Hyeri's information but only to be rejected due to it's confidentiality.

"I REMEMBER! She said she was going home. Her hometown I think but that was like before she resigned"

"When?"

"This was last month", he said and Jihye's shoulders dropped, 'she must be back by now, she never stays more than a week'.

After saying goodbye to the idol, she fled to the apartment that was owned by Hyeri and knocked on the door hard.

"Hyeri!", she shouted. "I know you're inside", she shouted again, keeping her hopes high. She banged on the door, releasing her hidden anger towards her best friend.

The door opened and revealed a disheveled hair female with dark circles. She smirked at the visitor and held onto the door a second before closing it. Jihye pushed it open and walked inside. It was messy, clothes and food everywhere. It was a mess.

"Why are you doing this to yourself", the anger in her left as soon as the sight of Hyeri. She could only pity her once best friend.

"I had no one so why couldn't I use you?", Hyeri spat and pushed her hair back, away from her face. "You are basically having the time of your life. I am supposed to be having the best time instead of you. You make every stranger love you. Who do I have?"

Hyeri slid down to the floor and let out a sigh. Looking up at Jihye, she let out a smile. A sorrowful smile.

"No one. Jung Jihye has Jungkook. I, Hyeri have no one but I'm going to drag you down with me", she smiled widely.

"What nonsense are you spitting out?", Jihye defended herself from the truth known.

"I'm going to make Jungkook leave you like your mom did", she laughed and got up to the counter. Picking up a few photographs and showing it to Jihye with a sinister smile.

Pictures of Jungkook leaving her apartment in the morning after he stayed the night. 'The only time he stayed over, and I will be the reason for the hate he will receive', her throat throbbed at the thought of his fans hating him and the thought of him trying to be strong while dying inside broke her more.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Pay all those debt for me and the ones to come", her head tilted to the side with puppy eyes.

"You're crazy", Jihye frowned at the female in front of her and she fiddled in her pocket as soon as Hyeri turned around from her.

"Well then, tell Kookie to say goodbye to his baby fans", she kissed the photographs and blew a kiss towards Jihye.

From the side, Jihye noticed something and shifted towards the sharp object. Hiding it behind her back as quick as possible before Hyeri could notice anything weird. "So?", she turned around to Jihye with a innocent smile.

"You need help. I can help you. Not with money, you have to stop all this act", Jihye tried to agitate the female in front of her. Hyeri chuckled, "sure. If you stab yourself with that knife you're holding".

Hyeri pointed at her and gestured to put her hands in front. "Mingyu doesn't like you because you're like this", her knuckles turned white, holding tightly onto the knife.

"I don't need that useless idol. I just need Jungkook. I need him to know how pathetic you are. A sly fox, seducing every single human you see. But knowing no one will believe me, the reporters would like this piece of evidence of a BTS stylist sleeping around with the famous youngest member", she pulled out a card from her pocket and dialed a number on her phone.

'Dispatch' the words written on the card did not alarm Jihye.

"Do it!", she placed the knife in front on her neck.

"Let's see who will pay all your debts", she threatened her with her life on the line. A mistake, she could die.

Hyeri shrugged at the action displayed and continued to use her phone. "I will find a way or maybe since you're dead, I won't have to pay. Isn't that even better?", she let out a hearty laugh.

But her laugh came to an end with a loud bang from the main door.