Chapter 13

"Morning guys", Gina's voice echoed in Suga's room which was used for the boys to gather in. They nod at her sleepily but they smile as soon as Jihye was seen walking in behind Gina.

"Talk about biasness", she scoffed at the boys and pulled Jihye close to her, protecting her from the boys.
Jihye smiled at them and walked behind Gina towards the staff table which made them watch with confusion.
"What happened?", J-Hope mouthed and they all shrugged it off, thinking she was just busy.

Days have passed and everyone was seen at the airport with their bags, getting ready to check in to return to Korea. The boys were first in line along with the managers and then the staff followed. Jihye pulled her bag on the scale and gave her air ticket, she looked at the person at the counter and smiled before retrieving her documents.

After taking her seat by the glass window, she felt another presence by her side which she ignored. She heard a soft cough and when she finally turned, Jungkook was by her side. Music blasting through the earphones and his eyes were closed. Jihye took a short glance and turned to look at the planes instead.

"Why are you avoiding me?", she heard his voice and her shoulders tensed up. Giving herself courage, she faced him again. He stared at her softly and she looked around for help from the other members only to see them walking away.

"Why are you avoiding me?", he questioned again and she smiled.

"I'm not", her voice cracked a bit in the end and she watched Jungkook stare at her before breaking the eye contact.

"I am not avoiding you, Jeon Jungkook", she made it clear to him and he gave a short nod at her answer.

Jihye waited for him to speak and Jungkook did the same.

The lounge was quiet. It was empty. Jihye's eyes wandered around, trying to look for Jimin but no one could be found in the lounge. She glanced back at him and saw his eyes still staring back at hers. Her heartbeat quickened and she quickly turned back to watch the planes to calm herself.

Closing her eyes, she took three deep breathes to stabilize her heartbeat. "I'll go out for a while", she told him with a high tone but still stayed seated on the spot, hoping to hear his reply.

"Will you be okay to look after all the bags?", she asked him, her back still facing him.

"Will you---", she turned to face Jungkook, only to see no one by her side.

She puffed her cheeks and slumped down on the seat, feeling relieved that the idol was not there to make her heart race. The silence was deafening her and she quickly pulled out her cellphone along with the tangled earphones.

Taking her time to de-tangle them, she heard footsteps and tried to focus on the earphones but it failed when the footsteps caught her attention.

Her heartbeat quickened again but it calmed down before the storm as she saw him approaching with a new scarf. Jihye stared at him with a confused look until he took his seat next to her again.

"Where did you go?", she asked him and looked at the store that was in the corner.

He saw her mouth shaped into an 'o' and smiled at her reaction. "I bought this for you", he opened the package and draped it over her shoulders. He grinned from ear to ear as he looked at how she looked with the scarf that he bought just now.

Jihye looked down at the Gucci branded material and pulled it off her shoulders immediately, "I don't need this. Thank you", she returned it but only to have Jungkook place it over her shoulder again. He placed his hands on her shoulders and stared at her with his lips in a straight line.

Her heartbeat quickened for the third time and she mentally cursed herself.

"It is not polite to return gifts", he let go of her shoulders and let out a smile.

'Why is he being so weird all of a sudden'

She stared at him, trying to figure out his motives despite the fact that his words were from long ago. 'People change, Jung Jihye. Look at yourself, you are liking these boys already. I don't think you even hate Jungkook anymore'

She froze at her thought and smiled at him. 'I don't hate him anymore'

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at her gentle smile. Unconsciously, he leaned forward and paused at the shocked expression shown on her face.

"I'm sorry, I thought I saw olaf on your forehead but it was just a zit screaming hello to me", he smirked and laid back on his seat.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms at his words. "I thought I saw shrek walking towards me just now but it was just a fat pig wearing clothes"

"At least I'm not shrek", he smirked and she looked away from him in case she wiped her palm over his face to remove that smirk.

"What ever", she mumbled and got up from her seat before leaving him alone.

"What was that about", Jungkook groaned as soon as he saw that she was away. The boys returned and Jimin approached the maknae along with Taehyung. Jimin noticed his cheeks and teased him, "how was it? Was fifteen minutes enough?", he wriggled his eyebrows and the maknae groaned with annoyance.

Taehyung stared at Jimin and the maknae with a open mouth, confusion hit him seeing how the maknae was acting and why Jimin asked everyone to get out to have lunch with Jihye and Jungkook.
He shook his head and opened his mouth to get his misunderstandings cleared.

"Are you and Jihye sick somewhere?", he asked and Jimin chuckled at his question.

"Yeah. They are very sick", he nudged the maknae and laughed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyung and got up from his seat to sit next to Suga.