You will never know

MAGIACL TIME SKIP

3 MONTHS LATER

I stared blankly at Mark as he smiled and laughed with Lisa. I looked back at Sehun who was glaring at Mark. What the hell is Mark doing?? Lisa has a boyfriend for god sake!

Jungkook pushed my arm and pointed to a bubble tea stand. I smiled and stood up with him. "Where you going?" Mark looks up to me. At least he actually cares. "Going to buy a drink with Jungkook" I pointed towards the little stand. "Oh ok" he smiled, before went back to talking to Lisa. I scoffed quietly and followed Jungkook to the stand.

"Mango for her and for me too please" Jungkook order, whil I stared at Mark and Lisa. Sehun seemed to be jealous. Jungkook passed me my drink as I thanked him and sipped on the drink. I sat back down and felt a little sleepy.

I leaves on Jungkook's shoulder and closed my eyes. "Soo are you two dating??" Sehun suddenly asked gaining my attention. Mark and Lisa stopped laughing as Mark stared at me intensely. What's with the look?

Me and Jungkook looked at each other before bursting out laughing. "Dating? Her??? No way!!" He snorted. "EXCUSE ME!! I won't date you either rabbit's foot!!" I hit his arm. "We dating?? Must be a joke" we snorted together. "Really? I just thought you two were really close" Sehun chuckled rubbing the back of his neck. "Just like us!" Lisa giggled and clung to his arm. Sehun's face went red and I giggled at the couple and sighed putting my head back on Jungkook's shoulder. I lazily stared at Mark as he bit his lip and his eyes watery staring at Sehun and Lisa.

Your lucky I'm your friend, I'm going to help you this time. "I think that's it for today, let's go home?" I asked the group. "Sure" Sehun smiled.

We walked out of the mall as I waved goodbye to the couple and Jungkook. I was about to walk home when Mark grabbed my wrist. "You knew"

"Knew what?" I removed his hand away from my wrist. "That I was breaking" he whispered. "I just happen to be a nice person" I shrugged before taking a huge gulp of my drink. He stared at me with big eyes and searched me for some sort of answer. "If you would really want to know" I started out with a loud sigh. "Anything" he muttered. "Your gonna have to get over Lisa" I said straight forwardly. "What? Why would you say that" Mark stared at me with disbelief. "See? That's why you will never find out" I said and walked away.