Coco

(Btw u look like dis: picture above)
I worked up feeling the cold floor against my back. I yawned and groaned, I looked beside me and cute little Coco was looking up at me. I smiled and sat up sitting on the couch. My stomach growled, "I can't walk so that means I can't have anything until they are awake" I pouted at coco. I stared into her eyes, my heart started pounding. Mark came into my mind, I shook my head (hehe Jungshook) and whimpered as my stomach felt empty. "Hungry?" I deep course voice echoed trough the small captivated room. I slowly turned my head to a attractive looking Mark. I gulped and nodded. "Your staring" Mark yawned. I blushed immediately hiding my face under the covers. "What are you doing?" I felt a tap on my shoulder. I stuck my rad put if the covers revealing Jinyoung's face extremely close to mine. I squealed and hid my face again. "I'm cold" I lied. "Are you sure?" Jinyoung smirked. "It's because of Mark, I mean yeeeeeeeesss I'm sure that I'm just cold" I muttered the first part.  Jinyoung lifted a eyebrow chuckling about. "MinMin" I soft voice occurred. I lifted my head and looked at Mark holding my phone. "T-that's a nickname that my friends made up" I tried to get my phone by jumping. But he just lifted his arm higher. "Yah! Don't jump, your going to fall" I stopped remembering my ancle. I stopped and sat on the floor. "Can I call you that?" He rubbed his neck. "What?" I asked confused. "C-can I call you MinMin" he hid his face with his hands. "Sure..." I answered softly. "MARK WHY IS MIN AE ON THE FLOOR?!" JB picked me up. "Noooo let me down" I kicked my feet. "MinMin is bothered so let me carry her" Mark took me and put me in a chair. "Wait here we will prepare the food" Mark patted my head. I nodded and took my phone from Mark oping the lock screen, my eyes widened as the wallpaper was different. "Why do you have Jungkook as your wallpaper?" BamBam came up behind me. I squeaked "I don't know, I had it as a piano before" I changed it back to the proper wallpaper. "Are you sure?" BamBam laughed. I nodded my head violently, "ok ok calm down" BamBam chuckled. "WHERE IS COCO?!" Younjae screamed coming out of his room. I pointed towards my bed and Coco was sleeping soundly on the sheets. "Younjae don't tell you will wake her up" I put a finger close to my mouth. Younjae sighed and sat beside me. "Why do you get sit next to her?!" Jackson whined. "Because I chose an empty spot" Yongjae stated bluntly. "You know their is another spot empty" I pointed at the seat beside me. The boys looked at eachother glaring. They all ran towards the seat pulling each other back, tripping each other. While they were fighting a plate was placed in front of me. Mark casually sat next to me, "eat up, you stomach growls very loud" Mark stuffed his face with his food. The others stopped fighting whining "oh c'mon!" Yugyeom pouted. I petted his head. "It's ok, there is always a next time" I smirked widely and warmly string into his soft brown eyes. Yugyeom's eyes widened and a soft pink appeared on his cheeks. I noticed everyone's gaze on me "what?" I asked. "You smile is beautiful" I heard Mark mutter. I blushed and my face became red. I choked a cough breaking the silence.

"Can we go somewhere?" Jackson pleaded. "Sure, let's go to an amusement park" JB looked at his phone. "Can you walk yet?" Mark payed my shoulder. I nodded slightly. "Great lets go" Younjae got up putting on his jacket. "W-wait I need to change!" I grabbed Yugeom's and Marks's wrist as they got up. I blushed at the statement I made. "U-um you can get changed in the bathroom" JB stuttered. I nodded and grabbed some ransoms clothing.

 I walked out if the bathroom putting my pjs on my small bed

I walked out if the bathroom putting my pjs on my small bed. "Ok we can I now" I grabbed a mask. "Why do you need a mask?" BamBam asked cluelessly. Jinyoung flicked his head "don't forget she is a youtuber" he growled. I chuckled and put it on grabbing a small purse.