Like me

"AGAHGEHSBEJWJEB" I continued to cry stuffing ice cram in my mouth. "Jeez can you please be quiet?" Miki asked. "IS. DJMEISNG HOE SLRO BE QUIET" I cried muffled by the food in my mouth. "What did Got7 do to you?" Miki sighed. I sighed and laid on my side, "hurt me" I whispered. "Huh?" Miki looked up from her book. "Nothing" I mutter quietly. "Anyways girl....let's get you outside!" Miki picked me up. "What?? Stop no! PUT ME DOWN!! haheirniensjdjjNJajnwidnbs sleep ahem"

<Time skip>

I looked down at my feet as Miki dragged me through the mall, I nibbled on my hanburger. "Where should we go next?" Miki asked. I looked up around the mall and pointed at Garage. "Okie!!" Miki squealed and picked me up again.

I got put down as she dragged me through the shop forcing me try on things. "Hurry up mate!" She pulled me to the cashier "what are you Australian now?" I sighed.

We walked out of the store and I spotted a gaming store. I walked towards it automatically. I instantly turned around when Mark walked out of the shop. "M-Miki?? Is that you??"

Why MIKI??!!!!?

I stopped when Miki pulled me over.

<Miki Pov>

Mark ran over to me smiling widely. I pulled Min ae towards me as she stood there staring at her shoes. "I can't believe you recognized me" I laughed. "Yea, Min ae always showed pictures" he chuckled. "Oh by the way, where is Min ae?" He asked. "Hm? She's right......here" I pointed to the spot where she last stood. "Where did she go?"

<Min ae pov>

I panted as I hid behind a corner. I calmed down and caught my breath. I headed towards the bathroom and sighed. I was suddenly pulled back, and got pushed into a deserted area. My eyes were covered by a large palm and my mouth covered by the other. I squeezed my eyes closed, scared of what to come next. I felt a warm wind of breath on my face. I could feel the others presence in front of me. His body enclosing mine to the wall. "Min ae"

How did he know my name?

"It's me Mark" he muttered.

I opened my eyes and they immediately started to water. Just the sight of him. "Why did you move?" He pushed his body against mine. I stayed quiet "answer me" he said in a demanding voice.

He placed his leg between mine so I wouldn't able escape as he grabbed my hands. "Min ae" he said more demanding. "Was it because of me?" He asked, his head going down to my height.

He squeezed my wrists, as I avoided his eyes. It's like he knew he was making me nervous. He placed his forehead on mine as a couple of people passed through the place. Probably to hide his identity. "It's something I did wasn't it?" He whispered into my ear. "Y-you don't remember?" I managed to speak in a raspy voice. Tsk, you gave it away voice! You can tell I was crying.

"Were you crying because of me?" He slid his hands to my waist, hugging me. "N-no...I was watching Goblin" I blushed. "Sure, nobody cries that much for at least 2 episodes" Mark grabbed my face with his hands. I looked away from his face "yea so what if I cried because of you?"

Mark immediately hugged me, my yes widened. I felt warm inside but it didn't last long. "Sorry" he smiled towards me. "Do you even know what your sorry for?" I muttered. "No...but I'm sorry" he giggled. I sighed and smirked back.

"Soooo....do you think....Lisa will like me back if I confess to her?" Mark cheekily smiled. My smiled softened a bit and I shrugged. "I don't know"

"Anyways better get going, me and Miki need to get home" I walked away quickly. I wiped my tears from my eyes.

Why can't you like me?