Got7

I looked up to one guy wearing all black being followed by some others. "What the hell do you want?" Jake growled. I looked up weakly and looked at Jake. I grabbed his shoulder "what the hell-" I punched him in the face. He fell on his butt and just stared. "Go back" I told him. "What?" He smiled. "Leave me and Miki alone" I tested up. "Fine, I'll be back" he stood up and wiped some blood on his lips. He put his hoodie over his head and walked away in the darkeness, just like that he disappeared. I shivered "wow that's scary" I thought out loud. I groaned and rubbed my head with my hand. "Owwwwww" I whined. I slid down the tree trunk and hugged my knees. I squealed and shook my head. I threw a mini tantrum "how I'm i going to explain this?!" I squealed. "M-miss are you all right?" They guy who came and tried to save me patted my shoulder. I looked up with him and sighed. "Mark you are really recognizable" "huh?" He asked. I pulled of his mask and went really close to his face "Mark Tuan" I said in a soft voice "y-yes?" He answered back. I sighed and put on his mask. "Bye, I have figure out a way to tell Miki what happened" I muttered."w-wait!" I turned around. "What? What could you possibly need from a mere fangirl like me?" I sighed. My head hurts and I'm tired. "A-are you ok?" He asked nervously. I calmed myself down "yes thank you Mark. Thank you guys again for saving me again" I smiled softly. I was about to take a step "what's your name?" Jinyoung asked? Did Got7 Jinyounv just ask me? Eeeeeek!!!! I go to keep calm...keep calm. "Min ae..." I slowly answered. "Your hurt, our place is closer, let us treat your wound" JB stared at me with his dark brown eyes. I nodded slowly shyly. 
Their room was a mess but surprisingly didn't smell to bad. "Go sit" BamBam showed me their couch. I walked towards the couch, a huge main shot through my ancle. But edited through it and acted like nothing happened. "Take off your hoodie" Mark softly ordered me. I blushed and stared at him for a moment. "That's the only way I can check" he sighs. I nod and take it off revealing my fair skin. I shivered as my skin was revealed to the cold air. He gently grabbed my hand inspecting for anything. He took if my sock and I jerked away. Without saying anything he took it back and looked at my ancle. He stared at it for a while...shoot I got caught. I bit my lip and looked away from him. "You fought through  this?" His voice full of worry. I nodded slowly, not daring to speak. "Tell me how much it hurts when I squeeze it" he tells me softly. He squeezed ever so gently. Pain overtook my ankle and I made a loud whimper. Tear automatically formed in my eyes. "Sorry did that hurt a lot" he asks. I couldn't help from just nodding, if I said a word I seer my tears will start falling. I felt a soft hand on my chin slowly bringing my eyes to meet his. "Does anywhere else hurt?" He asked. I nodded again pointing at my head stomach and legs. "I don't think she can walk" BamBam interrupted. "But she did before" Yugyeom added. "Do you want to try" JB asked. "Ok" I whispered softly. I stood up but fell back down in the floor. My legs were weak and I couldn't think. "Are you ok?!" Younjae rushed over I me. "Yes....thanks" I spoke slowly making sure not to mess up my words. "Told you so" BamBam pointed at Yugyeom. "Shut up" Yugyeom muttered. I chuckled a bit but stopes because if the pain growing. "How are we going to get you home?" Jinyoung knelt before me. I showed him my phone grinning ever so slightly. "Right" he chuckled. I pulled out Mina's number and called her. No answer......oh come one why does she has to abandon me now?! I sighed obviously frustrated. I looked at my texts

Miki<3: srry, I have to leave you with Jake. I'm going back to China, it's a family emergency.

MinMin: it's ok....

"She has a family emergency" I told them with sleepy eyes. "Woah why did your character Swith?" BamBam gasped. "Sorry I was just annoyed if how much everything was hurting...plus Jake" I mumbled the last part. "BamBam stay on topic!" JB scolded him. "We can drive her while she gives us the directions" Jackson suggested. "Yea but we can't leave Min ae alone" Mark argued back. "True" Jinyoung scratched his head. We sat there for a moment...."BARK BARk" high pitched barks came from a hallway. I looked towards the hallway and a fluffy white dog jumped around and walked up to me. I read the collar "Coco" I said softly. It looks like a she...."is coco a she?" I asked Mark. He nodded and opened my arms to have Coco jump in my arms. I snuggled her. She was like my pillow back home. "I KNOW SHE CAN STAY WITH US" Jackson suddenly yelled. "Ok wait what?" My eyes widened. "No it's ok.." I tried to stand up to by away but my Legs just couldn't take it anymore. I was about to fall when a pairs of strong arms caught me. "Be careful" he warned, his fans was so close. I heard miniature barking. Mark'a face turned into a pained expression. "Owiwiwiowowowowoow coco" he putted me down and picked up coco. Coco squirmed in his hands and broke free from his grasp, she leaned in my lap snuggling against my chest. "That's final she is staying!" Younjae announced. "What's your address?" JB asked. "Xxxxxxxxx why?" "Because we are going to pick up your stuff" he took his a keys. "Wait! I barely know you guys" "you know us, your a fan" BamBma pointed out. I gave him a 'really?' Look "fine fine but you can't live by yourself" he protested. I sighed knowing I lost. "Fine"