What did i say

I sat on the couch eating chips like a mad man. And crying my heart out. "WHYYYY!!!" I wailed. "Jeez I know Goblin is sad, but, stop eating like that" Miki glared. "I'm sorry" I muttered. She plot beside me and stared at the tv screen. "Jeez that guy is scary" miki pointed at a certain male character. "For your information he is an evil man who is named Park Joong Heon who has to seek a god and kill him. Wait....NOOO HES GOING TO DIE!!! Don't leave her behind!!" I stuffed some more chips in my mouth.

"Mmmm sad" Miki took a chip from my bowl. "YAHHHHH" I pouted. "Aish, it's just one chip" Miki nudged me.

I glared at her and slumped into the couch. "By the way" Miki started. "Yes?" I answered. "Is there something bothering you?" Miki strayed her sight towards me. "Nope" I said sighing a bit. "Ok..." Miki said doubtfully.

<Mark pov>

"Hey guys do you know where Min ae is?" I ask. "I don't know" Yugyeom walks past me. I sighed and ruffled my hair. "Why do you need her?" JB asked. "Just without Lisa around, I need someone" I shrugged. "So you basically using her to replace Lisa?" Jackson sighed. "It's...not like that" I mumbled. "She moved"

"What?" I asked to make sure I heard right. "Min ae moved out. She said Miki came back and she is moving in with her" Younjae petted Coco. I nodded understanding her reason. I should be happy, but why does it feel lonely.

I want know what happened that night.

What did I say to her