Rollarcoater

"MIN AEEEEE!" BamBam hugged me. "WHATTTTT?!!!!!" I asked back. "Let's go on the roller coaster. "SURE!" I squealed. I started to jump waiting in line. "Whoa clam down" JB grabbed my shoulders so I couldn't jump. "Yea you shouldn't jump with that ankle if yours" Yugyeom smiled. "ok" I muttered. "How much longer is it?!" I tried to see over top of the heads. "Here" a strong pair of arms wrapped around my wussy lifting me up. "Ahh! Thank you" I smiled brightly. "Only three people left!!" I sis dad I got lifted down. I took a look at them person he held me up. "Thanks again Mark" I smiled, trying to react like nothing happened between us. Face it Min ae! He likes someone eles. "MinMin are you ok" he waved his hand in front if my  face. I shook my head "ah..yes" I tried my best to smile. "Ok then,.." He smiled back. "HURYY ITS OUR TURN!!" BamBam pulled my hand. "Not before I get there first!!" Jackson pushed me sitting beside BamBam. Why does life hate me? Out of all the people I had to sit beside Mark.

The ride slowly started to move and I squeezed me railing. Im the cart slowly went up the long tracks. The clicks of the rails could be heard. I grabbed Mark's arm intentionally and squealed when we dropped. I laughed forgetting his existences. I squeezed my eyes as we went into a loop with massive speed. Screams could be heard behind us. Especially this one "AHHHHH BAM---BAM!!!! BAM-----BAM!!!" I laughed been more knowing it was Jackson. The cart slowed down and it's stopped leaving me laughing. I hopped out of the cart laughing at Jackson's teary eyes. "Jinnie! Was that fun? I could hear Jackson's screams all through the ride" I grabbed onto his arm.
I need to get rid of these feelings if Mark

Mark pov
Min ae was laughing so much. I gotta say Jackson was pretty funny. 

The ride stopped and I hopped out after Min ae. She laughed seeing Jackson tear stained face. He turned her head spotting the others. "Jinnie wasn't that fun?! I could hear Jackson's screams all through the ride!" She ran to Jinyoung and hugged his arm..my heart pounded remembering how she tightly squeezed onto my arm droning the ride...I-I'm not jealous.