Whom to hate

I scanned Jungkook as he walked around my room, skimming his finger across my dusty shelves. "So you do love Mark" he finally talked. "It's obvious" I sighed. "I've hanged out with you enough, it seems like we were friends for years" Jungkook sat next to me down on my bed.

I chuckled and stared at my white walls. "He likes Lisa, she's an idol and I'm merely a youtuber. There's no changing that" I gripped my hands together. "Hey your not just a nobody! Don't forget your an idol's best friend" Jungkook tried to cheer me up. Messing up my hair in the proses. "Yah don't mess up my hair" I touched my head. "Kids come eat!" I heard Jin and Jinyoung yell. I stood up and grabbed Jungkook's hand. "Let's go" I muttered. "Kay"

I let go of Jungkook's hand once we got out of the room. I sat down in my spot, saving Lisa and Mark. Talk about the worst spot ever. I stuffed my mouth full of food, putting my head down to do so. What don't judge me. It's the only way don't look at them. "Yah slow down!" Jinyoung scolded me. "Is it that good?" Jimin laughed. "Yea sure" I mumbled. "Come here, you gotta clean your mouth" a felt a hand pull me up.

I stood by the kitchen sink while Mark wash a cloth in water. "Jeez your mouth is a mess" he rubbed the cloth over my mouth. "Thanks" I said after he finished.
"Why?" I asked. "What's do you mean why?" He asked back. "I could've done it myslef" I mumbled under my breath. "I don't think you would of done it well" he sighed. "You could've asked someone else to do it" I raised my voice a bit. "Why the hell would I do that?" Mark countered. "I mean you were having fun of Lisa" I blurted. "Is that's why?" Mark asked. "Is that why you avoid me every time she comes over, that you felt the need to pretend you were feeling sick? Because you don't like her?" Mark started to sound angry. "It's not that don't like her" I shifted my eyes. "Yes it is! You made Lisa feel uncomfortable! Can't you act normal?!" Mark faced me and threw the towel into the sink. "Is that why your brought me over for? To yell at me? Why did you even help me" I asked a bit hurt from his words.

"Your just making me frustrated! Lisa thinks you don't like her! She is sad, and I don't think I ever saw her that sad because a good friend I mine won't like her!" He slammed his hands down. "Since when were we good friends?" I scoffed. "What?" Mark tilted his head. "Sure your a friend but a 'good' friend? Nah" I rolled my eyes. "See this is what I mean! That attitude of yours is driving people mad!" He said. "If my attitude is so bad, then why don't you kick me out already?" I said, obviously hurt by his words. I walked out of the kitchen, brushing my shoulder against his. I sat down back into my chair and started at Lisa. She is beautiful, pretty. Of course Mark likes her. "Is something wrong Min ae?" Lisa asked. I perked my head up and shook it. "No no! It's just I was admiring your beauty" I giggled, trying to pretend not to be hurt. "Really thank you" she giggled back. I kept on eating my good, slowly this time. Marks walked back in and sat beside Lisa. "So I heard there is this guy you like" Yugeyom tried to break the silence. "Your right, where do you hear that from" Lisa laughed rubbing the back of her nape.

She probably likes Mark.

"So who is it?" Jimin asked getting intrested. I notice Mark, tense up, smiling widely. His eyes full of hope. "I will only tell you guys because I trust you" she pointed at each and everyone of us.

"I like Sehun from Exo" Lisa giggled, with a light shade of red on her cheeks.

At that moment my phone rang. "Excuse me" i stood up an bowed.

Unknown: "Heyyy MINMIN!"

I'll recognize that voice anywhere.

Me: MIKI!!!!

I squealed

Miki: HEY GURL MISS ME?!
Me: OF COURSE
Miki: sooo wanna move back in?
Me: I'll think about it
Miki: why?!!!!!
Me: I'm living with got7
Miki: oh yea I forgot
Me: hehe
Miki: make sure to come visit me!
Me: of course
Miki: bye now, I gotta go unpack.
Me: okay baiii

I hanged up and smiled. I walked back to the table and Mark glared at me immediately. I shrugged it off digesting he was still mad since our last conversation.

The next day, I didn't know that was coming.

Next day

It was 10:23 pm and boys weren't back yet. I decided to move back to Miki, I shouldn't bother them anymore. I had my luggage at the doors and I put some warm clothes. I wanted to say goodbye and thank you.

I heard my bedroom door open and smiled. "Hi Mark" "shut up" he resorted. "W-what?" I asked a little stunned. "It's your fault" he pointed at me. "It's your fault that's he met Sehun!" He yelled. "While I was busy hanging out with you she started to hang at with Sehun! She sad she had feelings for me. Had! HAD! But she fell in love with Sehun. BECAUSE OF YOU" he cried, pushing me towards the wall. "Mark stop" I tried to push him away. "Because of you, I lost the love of my life" he sobbed. I could smell the alcohol from his breath. He's been drinking.

He suddenly collapsed into my arms, "Mark? Mark?!" I lightly slapped his cheeks. I sighed and placed him on my bed. And what I mean by placed I mean dragged.

<time skip>
I stared at his sleeping face.

4:38 am

I yawned and tried to open my eyes. I was too tired to do so. Mark shifted in his sleep and started to cry again. I wiped his tears away with my thumb and sighed. "I'm sorry" I out my head down in shame.

I stood up and went into the kitchen, prepping for a hangover soup. I bring the hot soup to his room and place it gently on my light stand. I placed a lid over it so it would stay hot and jut stared at Mark. He called Lisa's name telling her not to leave him.

He was broken.

And so was I

I thought two broken pieces can fit together into one. But I was wrong. He hates me.

We were too different that we couldn't connect. And that's how it is. I placed my phone beside the soup, I already got a new phone with all the contacts I need.

Miki
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Yoongi
Jin
Namjoon
Heosuk
Jinyoung
Yugyeom
Jaebum
Younjae
Jackson
BamBam
Lisa

No Mark. What's the point? He's not going to need me. I sighed as I pecked his forehead and a tear escaped from my eyes. "I love you"

I left.
I left the one I love
The one who hates me.

"I'm sorry"