Right choice

I stretched my arms at the table while taking a rest from all the games. "Was it fun today? How's your leg?" Mark asked while staring at me. "Yes!! Oh my legs is good thanks!" I laughed as I heard Jackson's scream on another ride. Jinyoung came back siting beside me. He took a bite of my hamburger I was having and I whined. He laughed patting my head. "The others are still at the bumper car section" he chewed.

I nodded and pouted some more when I looked at the bite. "Oh c'mon it wasn't that big" he giggled. "ANI!!! It was BIG" I empathized the word 'big' "oh Mark is that you?" A feminine voice interrupted us. "LISA!?" His smile grew, I saw the pink tint on his cheeks as he hugged her.

So this is who he likes

"Who's this?" She looked at me smiling brightly. "This is Min ae" Jinyoung smiled. I forced a smile and bowed...which didn't turn out well. I was sitting and it resulted me hitting my head on the table. I whimpered as I brought my head back up, rubbing the spot I just hit. "Omo! Are you ok Min ae?" Lisa leaned over to me. "Aish you should be more careful" Jinyoung inspected my head. "Hey were back! Oh hey Lisa!" Jackson slowly walked over to us. "What happened to Min ae?" Yugyoem sat beside me. "She hit her head" Jinyoung frowned. "Ouch" Yugyoem winced in pain for me. "Do you wanna get some ice?" Lisa asked concerned.

No wonder why he likes her, she is 100% girlfriend material

"There you are Lisa" a deep but sweet voice interrupted my thoughts. "YUGYEOM!!" Another male voice boomed. "Oh hey Jungkook" Yugyeom hugged him.

BTS!!!!!!?????

I looked up at the 7 figures, their faces were all so beautiful even though it was covered up by masks. I snapped out of my thoughts and answered Lisa "u-um it's ok Lisa unnie" I whispered trying not catch anyone's attention. "Oh...who's this?" I recognized him..the leader Rapmonster. "You know them right?" Jinyoung whispered. I nodded befits bowing again.....why? Did. I just. Do. That. Again? "Ow!!!" I whined, I felt tears swelling up in my eyes. "Pabo! Why did you now! You hit your head again!" Jinyoung grunted touching the spot I hit. I flinched and whacked his hand away from the pain. "It's respect Jinyoung oppa....my name is Min ae nice to meet you...and I'm Got7 friend?" I said more of a question at the end. "Yes your our friend" Yugyeom hugged me. "Here I got the ic- WHAT HAPPENED!? It's more red now?" Lisa panicked. "It's ok unnie...I just hot again" I felt dumb. She calmed down bro few applying the ice to my head. "There" BamBam sighed. "Nice to meet you my name is Jin" he smiled. "Wow...your really like a princess, just like in ten photos" I touched his face. I saw his face redden and he pulled back. "I um thank you" he hid his face with his hand. "Hyung was flattered!" Jhope cooed. "Sooooo do you want to do things together? Younjae suggested. "Sure!" Mark smiled happily. I nodded holding the ice pack.

Was this the right choice?