Playboy or cute?

"Do you believe we met Got7?!!!!!" Miki shrieked. I laughed "yea" I smiled. "You acted so cool in front if them!" She patted my back. "Yea but inside I was screaming" I made a silly face. "Yea yea, c'mon we need to post the vid" she sat me down. I turned on my computer and edited the vid. "Hajima Haji Haji ma" I hummed got7's song. "You need sang a got7 song, why don't you try it?" Miki sat down beside me setting down a bowl of noodles. I slurped on them and shrugged. "Nooodles! Are soo gooood!" I sang. "Tomorrow we are  picking up Jake drone the airport" she sighed. "He is so annoying! He is like a Freaking stalker" I leaned back. "Give him a chance, he liked you since middle school" she pushed my shoulder teasingly. "That is what makes it creepier" I smirked. "Just give him a chance" Miki sighed. "Fine" I pouted and posted the vid. "Oh don't be like that" Miki whined. "Only If you give me more noodles" I looked into her eyes. "Man you love noodles" Miki rubbed the back of her head. I laughed as I gave her my bowl.
________________
Time skip
I took a hue breath as I saw Jake running towards us. "Hi Miki! Hi Min ae!" He smiled and hugged me. I laughed nervously "yea um hi, can you let go?" I inched away. "I'll get the car" I walked away. "Why does life hate me?" I said as I opens stage car door.

It was so annoying during the car ride, Jake flirting with me, Jake saying how much he loves me.

I rubbed my temples out of frustration, "Hey Min ae did I even mention how beautiful you are?" He raised his eyebrows. "Yes, about a thousand times" I said obviously annoyed. "I'm going to move his suitcases" Miki looked at me mouth 'sorry' "hey can we go in a walk?" Jake asked. "But it's 9:10 pm" I defended. "Ohhhh please?" He whined. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I followed him while he ran through the park. I spotted a couple of masked people staring at us. I walked a little faster hoping they won't follow us. "Ey hey MinMin! Look at the stars." He clung into my arm. "Never call me that, and let go of me" I glared at him. His eyes that were normally way to happy suddenly turned dark and lustfull. "J-Jake what's wrong?" I took a step back of his suddenly change personality. "I always acted as that fluffy character hoping I would win you over" he ruffled his hair. He took a step towards me. His cute character turned into a playboy feeling. His hair ruffled, he I pulled down his tie and opened his jacket. "You know, I always dreamed of making you scream my name, but I was one of those bad boys that you didn't like. I had I change my character to even get close to you guys" he grinned. He slammed me into a tree and slammed his hand next to my head. "Listen baby girl, if you tell Miki about this, I promise you will regret it" he whispered huskily in my ear. He bit my ear then licked it. Ewwww....he just licked my ear. "Your shaking, are you scared?" He smirked. He licked his lips and moved some hair out of my face. "J-Jake....." I leaned in. I shoved him off of me wen I caught him off guard. I turned to run the opposite direction. He is a slow runner so he shouldn't able to catch up to m-I got slammed into a trunk again. He turned me around so that he was arm locking me. I grunted agony the rough bark of the tree. "I only tried to act cute in front of you" he whispered into my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He put his face in my neck and smelled me. Like a dog....ew. I could feel down thing wet on my neck....wait is he licking my neck?! "S-stop!" I tried to pull away but I got pushed back. He slid his tongue down my neck. "Stop it's disgusting" I gritted my teeth. He bit my neck and grabbed my chin. He pushed his lips onto mine. He slid his tongue I to my mouth. I tried to scream but was muffled. I bit his tongue then kicked his ancles. I wiped my mouth and panted. "You will regret that" he spit on some blood. Did I bite to hard? He walked up to me and punches me. I fell down in fear. "You really think I wouldn't punch you?" My legs felt weak. I couldn't stand up. He harshly gripped my chin and pulled it up. "Look at me, we are going to go back and your going to tell Miki nothing happened" he smirked. "Never, I will never lie to her" I slapped his hand away. He grunted "your going to regret your decisions" he kicked me. I screamed in pain "Please stop Jake!" I cried. "Scream my name" he grabbed my hair. I felt drowsy, "hey let go of her!!"