I cant remeber

<Mark pov>

I woke up with a huge head ache. I groaned as I looked at the time.

6:42 am

I sighed and my head back onto my pillow. I shifted my head, moving in different positions to get comfortable. I flopped towards the door and sat up immediately. This Min ae's room.

I looked towards her nightstand and saw a bowl of soup. I picked it up and placed it onto my lap. It was still warm. I took the lid off, and took the spoon that was carefully placed onto napkin. I drank the soup and smiled at the taste. My headache started to feel better with every bite.

I finished my bowl, a slight pain still remained. I stood up from the bed groaning. I noticed I was still wearing last nights clothes and decided to change.

I slowly walked towards the kitchen noticing it's is unusually quiet. There was a big pot of the soup i ate, I looked in Jinyoung's room noticing he was still asleep.

Min ae must of made it. I'll thank her later. I placed my bowl in the sink, then laid on the couch. Coco ran up to me and scratched the couch. I picked Coco up and laid Coco in my stomach. Petting her head softly.

Where is min ae? She is probably going grocery shopping. I'll call her asking her to pick up some eggs.

I picked up my phone and pressed her contact, waiting for her response. A familiar ringtone came from her room. I put coco down and followed it. Her phone laid there buzzing on her nightstand. "She must've left it here" I sighed. "Clumsy idiot" I chuckled. I jumped onto her bed and clutched her sheets in my hands. The warm blankets cuddled up to my body as I sighed in relief from the sweet smell. I closed my eyes and and I remembered what happened about Lisa. I sighed, clutching the sheets closer to my chest. Tears prickled my ears as they flowed down my face. I need her comfort, I need Min ae's comfort. The way she comforts me every time I mess up, I need that.

I remember going to her room after getting home last night. What did I exactly do that night? Where is Min ae?

I can't remember