Interview with @Lunalove673

1. What's your name?

Stephanie Girsch

2. Why did you start writing and when?

I started writing when I was little, about second grade. I didn't keep up with any of my books and finish them until my first actual book "Frost's Touch".

3. Which books are you currently writing?

I'm currently writing the sequel to "Frost's Touch" (The Power of Death) and the sequel to "Shadow Dancer" (This Shadow of Mine).

4. Are you famous, unnoticed, old, or new?

Totally, absolutely unfamous.

5. Who's your favorite author (up to five if you'd like)?

Shelly Crane, Andrea Cremer, and Aimee Carter. (Absolutely love the Significance series and The Goddess Test series.

6. What's your favorite story?

On Wattpad my favorite story would be How To Be A Queen by AerithSage.

7. Why did you want to be interviewed?

X. I was asked to be.

8. How old are you?

15

9. Favorite color?

Blue

10. Favorite song?

Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran (extended version)

11. Favorite book outside of Wattpad?

Significance by Shelly Crane

12. Do you live in America or somewhere?

America

13. Ha, ha, single? Taken? Mentally dating just about 500 celebrities?

Hah, funny you ask. Complicated. But I wish that Jeremy Sumpter was all mine. Sad that he's eleven years older than me. I also long for Wade Poezyn, Kyle Ellison, Rafael Nadal, Kostas Martakis, Jesus Navas, and Adam Gregory.

14. Favorite movie?

Underworld

15. Favorite show?

Worst Cooks in America

16. Genres? Topics?

Always romance. I'm fine with any genre as long as it has romance. (I'm sort of a hopeless romantic at heart.)

(A/N: Who isn't, ha, ha?)

17. Anything else?

Writing will probably not be my future, though I may continue. I plan to go to University of Oregon and graduate with a degree in criminology.

18. What inspired you to write?

Fables, wives tales, myths, my imagination.

19. Any advice?

My biggest mistake that I've been given advice on is to always put a question mark after a question. I use periods a lot (force of habit). Other than that, make your story original and YOURS.

20. Do you wish to be published?

It's not a necessity, but it would be nice.