Interview with @burntbrulee (previously @FixedGlare)

1. What’s your name?

My name is Golden.

2. Why did you start writing and when?

I started writing because there were too many ideas bouncing around in my head! I wanted to remember them, so I wrote them down. When the written down ideas didn't include the details I wanted, I started to write stories. It was probably when I was nine or so that I began writing.

3. Which books are you currently writing?

I am currently writing a werewolf book called Blue Moon and a paranormal book called Sweet Hell. I've also written a werewolf book called Alpha of the Rogues, but I finished that one a little while ago.

4. Are you famous, unnoticed, old, or new?

This a really awkward question! Um, I would say my first book, Alpha of the Rogues is popular. So, I guess that makes me famous. I don't know. It's kinda weird to say that.

5. Who's your favorite author (up to five if you'd like)?

My two favorite authors on Wattpad are iTooted and ninyatippett. I devour their stories. As for outside of Wattpad, I am a huge admirer of Rowling. She's great! Agatha Christie is awesome as well!

6. What's your favorite story?

As far as Wattpad goes, my favorite story is How Not to Seduce a Dragon. It hasn't been updated for a really long time and I don't know if it will be updated soon or not, but that doesn't stop me from rereading the book all the time!

7. Why did you want to be interviewed?

You asked me . . . so I won't answer this one.

8. How old are you?

I am between the ages of infinity and infinity.

Sorry, I don't give out my age!

9. Favorite colors?

Silver-gold. It's the color of the silver lining of a cloud. Cheesy, I know.

10. Favorite song?

Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood is my favorite. The Neighbourhood in general is my favorite type of music.

11. Favorite book outside of Wattpad?

Outside of Wattpad, my favorite book is Before I Fall. That's if you don't count book series. If you do count book series, the Harry Potter series trumps all else.

12. Do you like in America or somewhere else?

America, land of the free and home of the brave!

Hehe, I'm such a patriot. I love my home.

13. Ha, ha, single? Taken? Mentally dating 500 celebrities?

I'm single. I don't need or want a boyfriend any time soon!

14. Favorite movie?

A Few Good Men is my favorite movie. I saw the ending of The Departed recently and that looks pretty great, but for now I'm sticking with Tom Cruise.

15. Favorite show?

I don't watch that much TV. My favorite show is probably Brooklyn Nine-Nine, but I don't know for sure.

16. Genres? Topics?

I mainly read romance, crime, mystery, manga/anime, teen fiction, and fantasy. I mainly write stories in those genres, too.

As for topics, I don't want to get political on here! So I'll just stick with genres.

17. Anything else?

Nope, I don't think so! I could sprout out random facts right about now, but I won't. You don't really want to know my favorite animal, do you? Or learn about the puzzle I'm working on?

18. Any tips or advice for writers out there?

First and foremost, pay attention is English class. It's not that hard to learn the basic spelling and grammar concepts that goes with writing. If you know just a little bit about the English language, you'll have more readers.

Also, try to get a nice cover. Either make one yourself of get one from the MDC. Everybody judges a book by its cover.

Lastly, try to work out the plot holes in the story. Yes, little details will fall through cracks in the story. But since it's hard to try to notice every little thing, try to focus on the big plot holes first before closing up the little ones.

19. What inspired you to write?

The most inspiration I had was from my mom. Other than that, I would say it was mainly just me inspiring myself.

20. Do you wish to get published?

If I could, that would be awesome. But I'm not mailing in manuscripts anytime soon. I have a book that I'm thinking about writing that could be worth self-publishing or trying to publish through a company, but I'm not focused on selling my work.

I guess that's all! If you need anything else, just ask!