Interview with @KanyelInterruptedMe

1. What's your name?

Kimberly.

2. Why did you start writing and when?

I started writing when I was a kid after reading Jacqueline Wilson books. She's awesome and I adored everything she wrote, so I decided to try my hand at it, too.

3. Which books are you currently writing?

The sequel to How to Kill an Incubus, plus a new novella called The Client.

4. Are you famous, unnoticed, old, or new?

Old, I guess. I've been on this site for a while now. Back when there was meebo! #RipMeebo

5. Who's your favorite author (up to five if you'd like)?

Stephen King, Richelle Mead, Jodi Picoult and J.K. Rowling.

6. What's your favorite story on Wattpad?

God of My Dreams by @wonelson. That book was incredible! Perfect hero and heroine, perfect love story and perfect setting. I'm a sucker for mythology.

7. Why did you want to be interviewed?

To see what sort of questions I'd get asked. Hilarious.

8. How old are you?

Twenty.

9. Favorite color?

Barca FC-blue!

10. Favorite song?

Right now, Empire of the Sun's "Alive" and Richard Durand ft. Christian Burns, "Night and Day".

11. Favorite book outside of Wattpad?

The Bible. Carrie comes a close second ;)

12. Do you live in America or somewhere?

Somewhere, haha. Currently, South Africa.

14. Favorite movie?

This changes all the time but I'd say Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl. Watched it a heap of times.

15. Favorite show?

Game of Thrones. But then I've finished The Originals and I'm obsessed with that as well.

16. Genres? Topics?

Horror, paranormal, romance and anything funny.

17. Anything else?

Well, I'm a proud Christian. Feel free to ask me about Jesus sometime.

18. What inspired you to write?

Tracy Beaker.

19. Any advice?

Never write for someone else. Writing can never be treated as a task; it definitely has to be something *you* want to do.

20. Do you wish to be published?

I think I'd want to do it as a challenge. Of course, self-publishing is far easier than sending manuscripts to agents and the like, but it's still taking the plunge. So yes, perhaps in the near future.

Thanks! This was fun :-)

(A/N: Also, I suggest reading her books! How To Kill An Incubus is by far my favorite!)