"The celebrity life isn't easy, you should be careful."

"I am not looking for easy and you are technically going to be a celebrity too. I am going into acting, you into modelling. I mean those legs cannot go to waste."

"I can get used to your dreams." Cassie laughs, blinking the tears away.

"Stick with me kid, we are going places." Cara empties her glass of orange juice.

Cassie laughs turning her head to the direction of the pool as she catches the sight of Xander making a call near the pool. Their eyes lock, and surprisingly he waves at her, she slowly waves back in shock.

"Did he just wave at you?" Cara gasps.

"I think so." Cassie smiles.

"I swear he is nice to everyone but me." Cara rolls her eyes.

"Maybe if you tried being nice..."

Cara interrupts, "Watch this," Cara waves at Xander who's facing their direction, only to get a weird look in return and he walks back inside the house.

"That was anticlimactic," Cassie says.

~~~~

"I look forward to doing business with you sir." Xander shakes his client and then watches him leave. He unbuttons his suit and takes a seat again, taking the menu from the table. He is at his regular restaurant, its private and no one will be taking pictures since the people who go here are also famous.

As he is about to call on a waiter to order, he set his eyes on that face he cannot forget in his lifetime. How can someone look so innocent yet be so devious? He notices the change in hair, from blonde to black. He hates to admit it, she looks beautiful as always. She has a smile on her face as she orders, and all Xander can remember is how he would have done everything to make her smile. He did everything to make her smile.

But it wasn't enough.

He hasn't seen her in a month, one will think it's long enough for the pain to fade away, at least a little of the pain but it hurts like it was yesterday. Throwing of stuff, exchanging of words they cannot take back, tears, heartache, all flashes into Xander's mind.

Xander takes his eyes off her, already planning his exit so he won't have to interact with her. He stands up, picking up his iPhone and begins to walk towards the nearest exit.

"Leaving so soon?" Xander stops walking upon hearing that voice, with full knowledge of who it belongs to.

Liza Woods.

He stands still, not wanting to turn back because if he sets his eyes on hers, he might do something foolish.

He can feel her presence, it's so strong, her aura always intoxicating. Her perfume hits his nostrils, he remembers that scent all too well. Her scent still lingers in his room after a month and he hates it.

"If you are going to get a replacement, make sure she is not a whore." Liza's spiteful voice comes again. Xander doesn't show any emotion, which is what she is expecting. He didn't turn to say spiteful things in return, so Liza continues. "No one is buying your stories. Is she even pregnant? I doubt. Hope you kept your receipt because you will soon have to return the bar she came from."

~~~

"Then tell me how Liza knows about Cara?" Xander yells at Andre. Xander has been extremely worked up after he was cornered by Liza, he almost fired Marco the second time and he's seconds away from firing Andre as well.

"I don't know. I did a full media sweep, from Cara's Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She gave me all her passwords, I deleted weird pictures and checked every page she has been tagged on, and so she's clean. If Liza knows any information about Cara, it wasn't gotten online." Andre says calmly. He is usually scared when Xander gets like this.