Book 1 || Chapter 2 {edited}

Start from the beginning

" if you want I can make you some eggs and bacon" Eddie says with a frown.

"Thank you geez "

---in the car-----

"DESPACITO!!!!" I Sing. I love this song it's so catchy "I WANT YOU'RE DORITOS!!"

I'm not quite sure on the lyrics though

"DE-"

"SHUT IT!!!!" Nessie yells " you're annoying voice is enough so STOP SINGING!!"

Really, my annoying voice well whatever I don't wanna fight this morning.

" Hey Eddie do we have any classes together?"

"We have chemistry and math together "he says.

"oh ok good at least I have you in some of my classes "

I'm so relieved at least I have someone to talk to instead of being the lonely new girl .

*at school*

"Bye Edward" I give him a hug.

"bye Carlie have a good day".

Ok I have locker 209 and my combo is .... omg it's so easy, what the heck I'm so lucky .

A guy walks up to me he says "hey I'm Caleb aren't you Reneesme's twin?"

I roll my eyes how the hell does he even know that? Stalker.

" yup that's me"

"you look nothing like her though"

(I forgot to mention that you see I have blond hair while she has brown, I have blue eyes she has brown ones , I also wear glasses but most of the time contacts,and we are different heights she's 5'6 while I'm 5'4) 

(btw my eyes change color most of the time their green but they're also blue)

" were fraternal twins" I say.

"well that explains it" he says

"By the way what's your name?" Oh I guess I forgot to tell him

"I'm Carlie"

"oh pretty name it suits you" he winks.

Ew, what flirt.

**bell rings**

"Well that's my cue see ya later Carlie" he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

This is child abuse.

*Homeroom*

-- Cole's POV--
Man school sucks why am I e- woah

[Carlie walks in]

I wonder who's the new girl she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen

"hey man I think you're drooling a little" my best friend Jace teases .

"Shut up"

--Carlie's POV--

So far so good let's see who's in my class.... no Nessie phew ... and sadly no Edward .

Oh well I wonder who'll sit next to me.. oh crap we have assigned seats what the heck were in high school were responsible, eh who am I kidding no we're not.

Ok no one sits next to me , well for a few minutes.

I hope its someone nice , oh a guy just walked in he has blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses that make him look even cuter.

what am I saying pull it together Carlie

Oh no he's coming this way what if he's the one who's going to sit next to me oh crap.

(he sits down next to me)

I just jinxed it.

The first guy I think is cute sits next to me

Oh my gosh I feel like this is going to be one of those "fall in love with the person next to you" stories .

"Hey" he says .

Shit.

------
------
I hope you liked the second chapter!
Comment what you think will happen next😘
Btw you don't know Cole yet because he won't be a major part of this story and neither will the new guy but I'm revealing his name in the next chapter 💕

You can probably tell I love twilight ❤️ and emojis 😘🎶😆😍🍕🌸👻👑💕👍🏻😂😊
********
Love ya lovelies😘🌸😘🌸