Chapter 29 - Back To Square One

Start from the beginning

"Why're you taking a shower at this time?"

Dean chuckled softly before moving closer to her. His hand cupped her cheek before it slid to her chin.

"You're sober," he answered simply right before pressing their lips together.

She kissed back without hesitation.

She instantly responded to his touch. The only touch she has been craving.

Of course.

She moaned the instant he dropped his towel in the means of groping her behind with both of his hands.

Swatting away anything unnecessary, he lifted her onto the counter as they furthered into sucking off each other's faces hungrily.

She did not know what to do with her hands. One of them was gliding down his abs while the other held onto the back of his neck.

So sudden.

So demanding.

So sexy.

"I have to go get..get Jordan at some party. She's too drunk to drive.."

She hopped off the counter quickly trying to gather herself before he could do anything else.

"Right now?" he groaned during the time he sucked on her earlobe.

She was trapped in his hold. The only way out was by his will.

"Shit- Yes right now..my, damn, my car isn't here tonight. Could I use yours?"

"Keys are in my jacket."

"Thank you..."

Not wanting him to feel as though everything was one-sided, she planted a last kiss on his lips.

His strong arms wrapped around her waist, only wanting to truly rip off the few pieces of clothing she had on.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, me flopping on our plans."

"It's okay. Some other time then."

"But just so you know, I want to, too.." she insinuated the inevitable.

"I really want you," he flicked his tongue menacingly, "but we both know that."

Once he let her go, the only things on her mind was that not only did she lie to him, for another man, but she also really wanted to sleep with him despite her personal promises..and soon at that.

• • •

Rigidity and awkwardness engulfed the cramped space of the rented car.

The drive was quiet. Uncomfortably quiet. Soundless. Emotionless. Thoughtless.

How could she think? She could barely understand why she felt the need to do this..help him. Him, out of everyone.