Heartbreak Hotel [mingyu+eunha]

Eunha hesitantly entered the dark place. The drinks reeks, dancing people, the loud music and eye hurting light were welcoming her to the dark world. She bite her lips and walked through drunk people around her. Yes, she was just a nerd that's not suitable for this place but she were very curious about this place. Plus, Eunha has just broke up with her boyfriend for being too nice to everybody, and her friends has recommended her to go to this place, a night club.

Eunha looked around in fear and some man bump into her. She was pushed and accidentally broke a glass. People stared at her, glaring as they wonder why a nerd was in the middle of a club. She bowed to apologize and pick up the broken wine glass, but a hand stopped her. Eunha looked up and tried to see the persons face but it was too dark. The person pulled her somewhere, a brighter place.

"Aren't you Eunha?" he asked. The girl rounded your eyes, how come this stranger know her name when she only met him there then? "I'm Mingyu, remember?" Eunha opened her mouth and nodded. Kim Mingyu, a senior of hers when she was in high school, a famous not-so-badboy, a playboy. "Oh, yes i remember you."

 An awkward silence passed by. He let out a cough and asked, "Well, what are you doing here?" Eunha stood for a second and thought, what am i doing here? She looked at him and tilted her head. "You're right. What am I doing here."

She was about to walked out of that filthy place but Mingyu's hand stopped her. "Uh, since you've came, how 'bout i treat you a drink?" He offered. Eunha shook her head, "I'm not good at drink, I'll just go—" But he smiled and drag her, "One glass won't hurt, you're with me."

And so there she was, slowly drunk by everything in that place, slowly opening her heart to Mingyu, spoiling every frustration that she has buried. As she told everything to him, she realize that maybe he had changed. Maybe he's not the bad boy she had knew, maybe he's not playing with girls heart anymore.

Eunha grew fond to him and that place. She met him every weekends and drank with him. Until one day he confessed something to her.

"Lets stop this relationship—and start a new one, where I can meet you somewhere else other than this place."

"Wha— What kind of—"

"You know, uh, girlfriend and boyfriend?"

Eunha was just too happy, she had always liked him. The next weekend, she met him at a restaurant. Eunha has changed a lot, she's not a nerd anymore. She's not scared to be more open to people, the girl even wore more skin revealing clothes. Everything changed since she met and know Mingyu.

On the restaurant, some man accidentally bumped his arm to she head and didn't apologize for it, and it made Mingyu mad. He made some ruckus and both him and Eunha were forced to get out of that place.

"I'm sorry." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I'm just trying to protect you." Eunha cut his words, "No, no, don't be sorry. I'm okay.

"Hey, it's a little cold here. Lets take a walk somewhere." Eunha rubbed her arms.

Mingyu suddenly opened his outer and put it around her shoulders. "Wear this. My shirt is thicker than yours and i don't like how people keep staring at you because of your reavealing clothes." The girl turned her face as she could feel her cheek became hot, probably red as a tomato by now. Eunha smiled and said thanks to him.

"Wait, it's raining!" She lifted her head and catch some raindrops. "Good, now how do we get home?" Mingyu whine and stare at the rain. Eunha chuckled and opened her sling bag. "I did brought an umbrella but it's small so—" "It's okay! We still can use it" He took the umbrella and opened it. It indeed looked to small for two people. "See, it's too small" Eunha said. He shook his head and pulled her into his arm. "Just stay close to me, i'll make sure you wont get wet."

Eunha hung her head, flustered at his action. They began to walked as she clung her arms to his. "See? We can fit under this small umbrella and none of us is getting wet." he looked down to her and she looked, causing both of their faces became too close. Eunha turned her head and look upfront. "That's because the rain is not that hard, idiot." She tried to covered her flustered face with her words. Mingyu stopped his steps and hers. He turned Eunha's body and made her face him. He stared right to her eyes.

"What?" Eunha tried to hide her nervous tone.

He dropped the umbrella and pulled her chin to his face as he leaned closer slowly. His eyes kept on glancing between her eyes, to her lips, eyes again, and back to her lips. When she could feel his breath on her lips, he stopped and asked, "May I...?" Eunha nodded lightly and also lean closer to him.

Her lips met his. Under the light rain, under the night sky.

The next weekend, Eunha decided to go to the club where she started to know Mingyu. She came a little late and looked around, trying to find her boyfriend. "Hey girl, do you came alone?" some stranger asked her. Eunha ignored him and found Mingyu at a corner, drinking and playing his phone. She smiled and walked to him. She immediately sat next to him and clung to his arms, "Oh, you've came." he embraced her and let the girl lean on his shoulder. "The road is so packed and my taxi was stuck so I'm late, sorry." she said. Mingyu smiled and said, "It's okay. If you're tired just lean on me and sleep for a while." Eunha smiled and touch the tattoo on his arm. Her eyes became heavy and she let yourself took a short nap.

The moment she woke up, Mingyu was not there. She was concerned so she walked around the club to search for him. Eunha found him on another sofa, with another woman. She was seducing him and he was just accepting her. Eunha stared at them as she could see Mingyu leaned closer to the woman. Eunha was about to stop them but Mingyu suddenly turned his face to her. He made an eye contact with her and she looked back at him, he smirk at her but his eyes was no longer a warm one. He turned his face back to the woman, leaning in to kiss her.

Eunha clenched her fist in disbelief and ran out of that place, promising herself that she wont come to that filthy place anymore. Promising that she wont fall and trust 'stranger' just like that.

But here she is, standing under the same music, the same reeks, and staring at the same person,

Kim Mingyu.

[170905]

an old ff i made based on tiffany - heartbreak hotel's music video (in which this actually this is just literally the mv in story ver.) 

cr. to sm ent and shoutout to tiffany for the great song!