Bungee Jumping [dk+yuju]

"Come on, it won't be that bad," Dokyum gave Yuju a smile, in return she gave him a bitter expression while keep shaking her head in disagreement. "It'll be even worse. I really cant do it," She said.

There they were, standing in front of the Bungee Jump course. It's been 10 minutes since Dokyum persuade Yuju to do the jump, and Yuju keep saying no to it. She admits she is afraid of height and bungee jumping? She's not that insane.

But she actually have to do it, because its a mission. Her whole team—which includes her and Dokyum— have to complete the mission because then there would be a prize for them, and she didn't want to disappoint her teammates. But at the same time, she really just couldn't do it.

"Well its okay if you don't want to, i can just jump twice," said Chaeyeon, her best friend. "Or i can do it. I know if you do it twice you'll have your mind off for a day," said Jaehyun to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon glare at him and slapped his back while saying, "Fight me,". Yuju looked at them with sparkling eyes but thought once more, she cant let her teammates suffer for her. She sighed and silently said, "I'll... Just do it..."

"You'll be fine," Chaeyeon approach her and hugged her tightly to lessen her nervousness. Dokyum stared at her, worried that she'll passed out or something, but keep smiling anyway. "Who wants to jump first?" asked Jaehyun.

"I'll go first, you go second, Dokyum go third and Yuju can go last," Chaeyeon answered as she held Yuju's trembling hands. Yuju shook her head and said, "I don't want to go last, i can pass out if there's nobody up there," Dokyum put his hand on her shoulder and said, "I'll go last, so i can accompany you, and you can lean on me,"

"Ew, tha heck bro?"

"What,"

Said Jaehyun and Chaeyeon at the same time while throwing a disgusted face at Dokyum. They all laughed at their words and sighed after it. "Now, shall we go up?"

"I cant do this, oh my god this is too high, I feel dizzy, I'm going to puke. Someone help me," Yuju cuss every words on her head and hold on tight to Dokyums arm, who was beside her. Dokyum looked at her, still worried. "You okay?" asked him. "No. I'm so not okay," He bit his lips and grabbed her shoulder, wrapping her small figure under his arm. They go up on pairs because the elevator that goes up only can fit three person, and so they went according to the line up. Yuju covered her face with her hand, trying to stop tears from coming out.

They've arrived safely to the top, where they'll do the jump. Dokyum was about to get out of the elevator but Yuju held his hand tight. Dokyum smiled and dragged her slowly. "It'll be okay, you'll be okay,"

Jaehyun and Chaeyeon were preparing for the jump, wearing the safety gears. Yuju looked at them and started praying, or more like saying, "Please let us go down alive, i don't want to die yet," Dokyum who was beside her and certainly could hear her, chuckled at her words. "You sure are cute," he said, and Yuju just didn't hear it.

"I'm ready, i'll go now, 'kay?" Chaeyeon waved at Yuju who started wearing the gears in fear. Yuju waved back at her and she started the countdown.

"Three, two, one, jump!" said the staff.

And she jumped.

And Yuju started to shake in fear, also silently cried.

Jaehyun didn't see her cry, he was preparing for his jump while Dokyum immediately approach her, holding both of her shoulder. "Why are you crying?" He wiped her tears and stared at her.

"I'm scared..." She kept on crying. Her tears just wont stop so Dokyum pulled her into his arms, holding her body that almost fall because her legs are giving up on her. "You'll be okay, you'll be just fine," He stroked her hair gently, trying to calm her down. Yuju cried even louder, it made Jaehyun turned his head and found Dokyum hugging Yuju. Jaehyun smirk at them and shouted, "I'll jump now so i wouldn't disturb the two of you! Bye lovebirds!"

Right after the countdown, he jump and shouted, "I WANT A GIRLFRIEND TOO!"

Yuju suddenly bursted at his words, didn't know why it made her felt less worried. Maybe jumping wont be too hard. She let go of Dokyum's hug and wiped her tears. "Ugh now i feel embarrassed because i cried in front of you," He grin at her and said, "It's okay, crying in front of someone means you feel comfortable around them," Yuju put on a smile and walked to where the jumping will take place. She took a deep breath and tapped her heart to calm herself down. "You'll be okay, you'll be okay,"

She started to pray for herself and bit her lips nervously.

"Jump right after the countdown! Three, two—"

"Wait, sir, what time is it now?" she cut the staff. The staff looked at his watch and answered, "Ten past ten," Dokyum who watched her asked that chuckled, "Adorable,"

"Okay, I'm ready," She said as she closed her eyes. She whispered something once more and the staff started the countdown. "Three, two, one. Jump!"

And she jumped—while crying 'cause bungee jump sure was not her thing.

Oh, and the thing she whispered to herself was,

'Saturday, 20 July, 10:10. The day he hugged me'

[170320]

this was previously published on my twitter acc,

(go add 'em! @ndhirr)