Habitual Words [wonwoo+sinbi]

"Sinbi?"

The girl who was happily slurping her chocolate milkshake while scrolling through her instagram, lifted her head up. She choked on her drink and coughed when she realized who has called for her name.

"Wo-Wonwoo?"

The young man put his drink on the table and sat on the chair across her, "You recognize me,"

How can she not? This tall young man in front of her, Jeon Wonwoo, was her last boyfriend, that has become her ex eventually.

"How are you doing? I see that your taste on drinks stayed the same, choco milkshake isn't it?" He rest his arm on the table.

"I'm doing fine. Why are you here?" Sinbi asked her ex with a soft voice. It has been almost a year since they broke up, and they also lost in touch with each other ever since. She was hurt for a month after the breaking up, but soon she realize that maybe Wonwoo ending the relationship they had was a sign for her to start living the new life, a better one.

"I suddenly miss this place. It's the place where we first meet, right?" Wonwoo scanned his surrounding. It was indeed the place where their relationship started, a small reading cafe near Sinbi's apartment. This cafe was always the place for the two date, it has a calm and cozy feeling that's suitable for reading—one of the interest Wonwoo and Sinbi share.

Sinbi clenched the end of her sweater. She remember all those moments they had, but what could one do? Everything is in the past now.

"You know," Wonwoo sighed heavily. "Even though I meet someone else and laugh with them, nothing seems to change," He played with the straw on his coffee.

"I always catch myself thinking about you, who's out there and probably laughing with another guy too,"

Sinbi flinched and blinked her eyes, "What are you trying to tell me?"

Wonwoo rubbed his nape, "I want to tell you, I miss you. Now that you're not here," He stopped and looked up to her eyes.

"I keep calling your name out of habit,"

Sinbi sighed, "Wonwoo, no matter how we tried to get back to how we used to be, everything will still end like this,"

The man smiled bitterly, "I know, I just want to get that out of my mind and move on,"

"Sinbi, I'm here!—Oh? Wonwoo," Both Sinbi and Wonwoo turned their attention to the person who called their names, Jeonghan.

Sinbi immediately stood up and walked to the guy, "Oppa, lets go now," She glanced to Wonwoo once and bid her goodbye, "It was nice meeting you again, Wonwoo. Goodbye,"

Wonwoo saw her linking her hand to Jeonghan's. The couple left him alone with the ice coffee and leftover of Sinbi's drink on the table.

Guess what he could do now was only to continue his life whilst living his new habit of calling Sinbi's name.

[170603]

Inspired by vocal unit's song on Al1 album because its a beautiful song, thank you Jihoon.

And, Happy birthday to Eunbi(s)! Wish ya all the best!

Lastly, thank you for the read and vote and comment, everyone!