"They said they will be at your house shortly"

"Okay. Let's get home and bandage him up. He's cut all over" I say then start walking to the direction of my house while carrying Jake.

Part 2.
When we got to my house Charlotte bandaged Jake up and he was laying on the couch while using Charlotte's thighs as a pillow. Me, the girls, and Ichika were upstairs discussing the matter of Charlotte and Jake. We were all in my room, the girls were on my bed, Ichika was sitting in my desk chair next to my bed and I stood in front of them.

"Why is there 2 Charlottes?" Cecilia asked freaked out.

"Whose that boy with the other Charlotte?" Rin asks.

Houki was just sitting there blushing because what happened the night before.

"To answer both those questions. The reason there are 2 Charlottes is because the Charlotte down stairs with Jake the guy who is unconscious are from a different dimension. They came here with someone who tried to kill them via teleportation malfunction" I tell all of them " and not to confuse the 2 Charlottes. Our charlotte is wearing the Necklace I gave the 5 of you girls and call her Charl instead of Charlotte"

Not to get confused. This dimensions Charlotte is Charl and the other dimensions charlotte will be called Charlotte. Don't worry it will go back to normal after this chapter

Everyone nods.

"Who is this person that tried to kill them?" Ichika asks.

"His name is Chris. He is the complete version of Jake. Charlotte told me he was sent by the U.S. Military to kill Jake. But I don't think the real U.S. military sent him" I say.

"Why is that?" Houki asks out of her trans

"Because the U.S. Military won't send a cyborg a to take out a target first. They would of sent out a actual Military IS unit team to kill Jake" I explain.

"So your saying Chris and Jake weren't made by the U.S. Government" Rin says.

"Exactly"

"Then who would?" She asks.

"A secret organization who camouflages them selves with the U.S. Military. The U.S. Government probably knows of its existence but not exactly what they are doing" I explain further.

"What are we going to do now?" Cecilia asks.

"We're going to have to wait until Jake wakes up so we can see were to go from here" I say.

"We should check on those 2 right now" Charl suggests.

"Good Idea"

We then walk out of my room and down the stairs. I look and see that Jake was awake and was sitting up next to Charlotte.

"Hey Jake, glad to see you awake" I say.

"Hey (Y/n) nice to see you again. And I see you brought Ichika and your girlfriends. It's a pleasure to see you again Charlotte and Laura" Jake says.

"Same to you Jake. It looks like Charlotte had some fun with you" Charl says.

"Yea,he is the best boyfriend ever. I wished the Jake in this dimension was alive so you guys could seen him" Charlotte says.