chap 41.

I will like to dedicate this chapter to everyone who has being a part of this journey. Every views, comment and votes means alot.....thank you.
*****(******)*****(*****)*******
Love is not minding whether you share the most embarrassing or adorable moments with the person you love as far as they have the listening ears.......just trash:P

I was wrappings my uniform veil when I heard a scream.
Mustapha got down the bed in a jerk, and we two raced to where the noise was.
We met zanna in fanna's room.
What i saw totally took me by surprise.
I saw fanna's wrist gushing blood out.
She has slit her wrist innalillahi wainnailaihirrajiun.
Mustapha picked her up and straight to his car.
On our arrival, the nurses placed her on a stretcher and she was rolled straight into the theater room.
Zanna left to pay the bills.
While I, mum, dad and shettima was there walking up and down, growing inpatient.
It's our fault, we made her feel alone *cried mum.
It's ok, it isn't your fault mum.
By Allah she will be fine*I consoled her.
Some minutes later the doctor came out,
We all rushed to his side.
Is she ok, *we all chorus.
We are trying our opt best ,
You brought her in time, a sec later she would have been dead *said the doctor .
The doctor left and Dad also asked me to leave.
How could I live , not knowing if fanna will be fine or not.
No Dad.
You have to leave, you can't just skip your waec*he said.
Darm it,
Leave Dad's right , let's deal with one problem at a time * said mustapha.
It isn't your Fault * I whispered to mustapha before leaving, I could see guilt eating him up.
I gave zanna a sad assuring smile before leaving.
I took shettima along with me.
When I reached school, I couldn't concentrate, fanna was in all my thoughts.
How could she do this?.
Doesn't she know the consequences. ?.
***
Minutes later the exam was over so I was hovering around the school when saddiqa walked to me.
Please not her .
Husband snatcher * hissed saddiqa.
I should call you that * I said sternly in a matter of fact.
Anyways the sooner, you leave his life the better * she said grasping my wrist.
Hey let go of me * I yelled.
Where's he *she asked tighting her grip .
Besides his dieing sister * I spat.
that's good, she took my advice you should also learn from her * she said.
Was she the cause of this.
I turned and slap her.
She's weak, like you're *said saddiqa holding her cheeks.
If you say anything ill about my family, wallahi (I swear) I will teach you a lesson * I hissed.
Why so much hatred for us, because of someone who knows nothing about your existence * I said in matter of fact.
She let out a humorless laugh.
We were going to be officially, if not for fanna getting in between us and then you showed up * she said. .... I hate you *she whispered.
Slapping me was a mistake, you have to pay *said saddiqa before leaving.
I stood there wondering how delusional she is.
The driver soon came to pick me and I asked him to take me to the hospital but he refused on strict orders.

Mustapha's P.O.V;
Sir, *said the doctor referring to Dad.
She's now out of danger, you can go see her at the i.c.u
We all rushed to her side.
My child * mum gasp.
Why did you do it* Dad asked with so much disappointed.
Am sorry for ignoring you,
Am sorry it was just too hard for me to take it all in* sob mum.
It's ok mum* fanna said weakly.
I looked at fanna's wrist with stitches and bandages.
I am the cause of it.

"How could you do this to me,
Did you think you will leave and everything will be ok?,
Did you think about me, us * cried zanna holding her hand, The unijured one.
Am sorry * she muttered weakly.
No I don't get it , why?
Why fanna?
What pushed you * zanna press.
Zanna let her rest, when she's much better then we will talk*said Dad.
Mustapha * she called and I was at her service.
Mustapha,
I thought you all don't need me , I thought you are disappointed in me.
I was ashamed of myself.
I thought even God is disappointed in me.
No dear, God is always willing to forgive as long as you seek for forgiveness * said mum wiping fanna's tears.
He is * she repeated.
When zanna came back, I thought i had a second chance but even him wasn't ready to give his attention.
I saw how happy the family is without me.
Then saddiqa called and threatened me, that's when I knew for sure my existence is worthless * said fanna.
Hearing what fanna was saying broke my heart.