Chap 9.

In the name of Allah, the most beneficial the most merciful.

Insert your hadith

I woke up the next morning feeling damp.

I rolled over, but the bed was still damp, could I have wet the bed ?.
No , no i shrugged the feeling knowing quite well that i have never did any bed wetting before, then why now.

I finally open my eyes after a long battle with my mind but I was taken a back by whom i saw.

It was sameera.

"So our little wife ain't a little girl after all" mocked sameera.

I looked over and saw that I have stained the bed, O.M.G. My very second period.
Unlike most girl I started seeing my period late.

I was now ashamed more than ever, I couldn't even scold sameera for invading my privacy,
But who am I kidding, I can never disrespect my elder to that height.

Dragging the bed sheet, i quickly ran for the bathroom.
There I washed myself and used some tissue row.
"Sameera can you please help me with pad "I asked politely.

"No, ask your husband that's his job" she replies.

"I can't, can you help me get it" I begged.

"Why can't you "she hollers and i could swear she smirks.

I can't possibly meet him and ask him to get me a pack of sanitary pad, if I knew him better then I would be bashful to ask such from him.

"I will" she finally says.
I felt guilty thinking,  worst of her.
She really isn't as bad as she made her self to be.

"Really" I grin.

"Sure, After you pack your things and leave to where ever the hell you are coming from" she said bitterly.

I rather stay soaked than be a divorcé at 16... I thought.
Rolling some more tissue paper , I improvised and left the bathroom making my way  towards the  bed.

I thanked my stars while noticing Mustapha seated on the couch probably busy with his laptop.

"Can you please call mum for me "I asked .

I was probably gritting my teeth unconsciously knowing where this might end but to my surprise it was quite the opposite.

I asked aunt fanne to please send me some sanitary pad after spending some seconds debating on how to ask her.
She asked if Mustapha was being inhumane towards me.

I lied, telling her all is alright when I feel like an object admist the duo.

Should I have told her of sameera,

No I think I did the right thing for not telling her anything.

Mustapha's p.o.v ;

Bama girl is the wierdest girl I have ever seen.

So innocent , shy and  unconfident to voice her self out. the two ladies I spent my day with, are both so different from one another in every possible way.

They are like heaven and earth.

Bama girl is different from sameera, even though I know sameera is doing whatever it takes to chase her way, she never complains or fight back.
Not that I don't like fighters, no I do like fights but I also respect people who back out of fights,  violence.

----------

The week flew so fast without me even noticing and it was finally time to return home. The driver picked us up .
throughout the drive,I couldn't help but think about my new home and family.

"We are here" said the driver knocking me out of my trance. the car pulled over a huge mansion,the building was nothing I have ever seen nor imagined. My home was nothing compare to this mansion.
 By the driveway stood tall beautiful trees, a little garden with adorn shrubs and gloomy flowers .
when we made our way into the living room, aunt Fanne came out of the blue hugging me.

"Welcome my child"she says squeezing me tighter she made me sit while she called everyone to introduce me to my new family.

"Here's Fanna,Mustapha's younger sister" she says pointing at a beautiful young lady, we exchanged gesture. "And here's Shettima, my youngest child of course you'll have known him from the wedding" the boy ran towards me , embracing me.

The girl  lurking in the shadow was taken aback when Aunt Fanne called her. "And this is Mustapha's cousin" she says resting her arm on her shoulder.

"Nice to meet you,am Sameera" she said extending her hand as if we were meeting for the first time.
"Am falmata" I smiled shaking her hands.

"What a shame Your daughter in-law isn't as pretty as i am,aunt Fanne"says Sameera.

"Don't mind her,Sameera is full of jokes" she giggles 
"Sameera is also returning from out of town what a coincidence. I think you two will get along just fine" said aunt.
Morelike she will kill me alive if she cans.
Sameera threw me a dead glare.

Even though am not fond of Mustapha ,I felt glad knowing my husband has not broken the rules of Islam. Up until now i thought he was shameless goofing around with Sameera,but i was wrong she is his cousin  all along. Indeed Mustapha is not a muslim by name but by heart.

Fanna mustapha's little sister had being welcoming and shattima is just adorable.

:Will you play with my doy ?" Asked shattima, "what" I asked confused.
"Doy", his little mouth repeated.

"Hahahaha" laughed fanna .
"He meant toy" said fanna.
"Oh toys, Ofcoure I will" i said placing him on my laps. Shattima should be around 3, i think.
"we will have so much fun together playing with your toys right? "
"Yes, he jumps up and down".

"Where's ya mustapha? " asked fanna.
Just then I realized I haven't seen him since we arrived.  He must be with sameera.

"Won't you follow your husband to get some rest" said aunt Fanne ,bringing me back to reality.
I saw sameera standing near fanne.
If sameera is here and mustapha isn't with her, then where is he?
"Dont worry Mom ,i will lead her to her room"said Sameera breaking my turn.

I stood up following her behind as she walks away.

"And as long as am here,your days in this house is numbered"whispered Sameera.
What sameera said sounded like a threat, but I choose to ignore it.
She can't be serious.

"Here you go" she said stopping in front of a room with a wooden door. I swallowed the saliva in my throat.
the Door led me to a beautiful room with grey furniture and alluring curtains .
The room was empty and I can't espy Mustapha any where .
I sat on the couch , trying to figure out sameera's game when Mustapha walked in.

A/N :
Assalamu'alaykum.
Hope u enjoyed the chapter.
To the kanuri's out there, pls can some one help me out with mother in-law in kanuri.