Chap5

falmata and friendz.....upload.

And one of His sign is that he has created for you, spouse from amongs yourself so that you might take comfort in them and he has placed between you love and mercy. in this there is surely evidence (of the truth ) for the poeple who carefully think (surah 30, verse 21).

" Maa, my head seems heavy " I lied.

"Ehyya , my poor child:, says mah trying to touch my forehead.

"But your temperature seems normal" she looks confuse.

"Mah " I whine.

"Worry not, it's normal for a bride to feel sick when the marriage is by the door" she smiles.

"Can I rest a little bit?,  mah" I asked charmingly.

"Yes..."
If mah isn't going back on her words then I have no choice but to try and be happy in my new life. I hope she's making the right choice. I hope my naseeb will be kind to Me.

Wedding week.

Day one.

It's my henna day, and all my friends from school graced the event.

All their hands was beautifully decorated with henna.

Mine looked simply amazing.

"It looks beautiful "  sadiya complimented noticing how eerie i was staring at it.

I blush.

Coming closer to me "Why are you so calm?" Whispered sadiya

"Am glad you have finally accept your fate and leaving everything to Allah" she adds, like a proud mama.

"Fool " snarled Maryam.

"That fool has ended her life since before it begun, falmata will make him regret marrying her" she snorted.

"Shut up, what type of friend are you.

What nonsense are you saying ..." Sadiya started scolding Maryam.

"Hey , you are such a douchebag" Maryam taunts sadiya.

" Falmata, is so naive to think about doing anything stupid , am just kidding" she said honestly.

"You better be"  deadpans  sadiya and we all busted out laughing.

"Have you seen the groom? " asked sadiya.

What, I totally forgot about a groom,
I never thought of him, how he looks, what his character is like, I never thought of all that.
I was too busy wishing the wedding got cancelled that I forgot,  it takes a man and a woman to get married  and that I have to be under him.

"Not since the wedding got fix" said Maryam.

"Are you falmata's mouthpiece?" asked sadiya getting annoyed.