chap27

What you sow shall be what you will reap.
Agree?

#Guess who said this, B4 scrolling down, and I promise a back 2 back dedication to the winner

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

#Guess who said this, B4 scrolling down, and I promise a back 2 back dedication to the winner. #

~unedited ~
22 august 2017.

SAMEERA'S P.O.V. ;

SPAIN ,

When the police arrest us at the airport.
I had foreseen what the future might hold.
I will probably spent the few years of life behind bars, for what .
For a crime in haven't committed.
No one deserves that, even the worst demon doesn't.
Could mustapha be guilty.
No, the mustapha I know ,will never go down this part even though I pressured him to get more income.
Am sorry, every man for him self, I thought.
I told the cops, I had nothing to do with him and just I like that I regained my freedom.
The smell of freedom was so alluring and perfect.
I majestically walked out of that awful place, on my way out in met falmata whom was trying to enter.
Women like you made for hardship " I murmured and left.
I tried to get a ticket back to America, to right there and then but I couldn't.
They were no available flight and I was asked to wait for seven hours before I could get on another plane.
The news was dreadful but the waiting will be more dreadful.
If only I had listen to Dad and stayed back home, I wouldn't be bothering on getting into a commercial plane.
My Dad was so pissed when he learnt that I will be dropping out of school for mustapha. Just to follow him back to Nigeria.
"Mustapha doesn't love you , he doesn't deserve you " I remembered Dad's voice and tears began to run down my cheeks.
Perhaps he might be right.
No, just like then , he's still wrong argued my subconscious.
Miss, how can I help you" said the lady standing in front of me pulling me out of my reverie.
You have done enough, I replied and turned to leave.
Just when I was about to go I spotted falmata and mustapha heading out of the airport.
What happen, I was shocked to see them both free.
Just if , just if I had known I would have stayed back a little longer.
I felt like running into mustapha's arms.
But if u did , only I know how much the words spoken out of anger will hurt me.
I have to give him time.
When I saw mustapha holding falmata's hand, I really thought , I have lost him for good.
I couldn't stay even a moment in the same place as both of them .
So I changed my ticket and got that of u.k
I was told that the next plane would be leaving in the next two hours, I was lucky to be the last passenger though. Actually I bribed my way.
I took my shit, and waited at the waiting area.
Exactly 4:30pm, our plane left for UK.

LONDON UK.
We safely landed at the Heathrow airport, which was one of the busiest airport in UK.
I got a cab to my aunts house.
My mum's side of the family is quite small and unique.
I haven't been in touch with her since , well since 4th grade.I had to search for her number in my contacts. Lols
How could I ever have a number that I haven't saved in the first place. Anty sadiya how on earth will I find you in this big city . Anty sadiya is my mum's sister, apart from Anty fanne (mustapha's mum) and uncle Bamai who reside in the other end of the world.
Ma'am where am I taking you to" said the cab driver in his British accent.
Cavendish Avenue " I replied at least that's where I have visited her last.
After hearing the cabs driver's accent, I thought how wonderful it will be to hear them siyama, my cousins speak with such accent.
We arrived at Cavendish Avenue and sadly she had relocate.
I had no where to go , so I asked the cab man to take me to the cheapest hostel in town.
I was running out of cash and I needed to be in America first thing tomorrow morning.
I spent half of my day at Victoria Park, wondering if let things slip away.
I slept that night wondering how I am going to face my dad.
First thing in the morning I took a plane to new York.

Perks of being kanuri.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें