26. Law | Glass Dress

Start from the beginning

Having witnessed the scene, you came to the conclusion that you didn't like the guy and you would stay out of his way. He was just too off.

The bell for lunch went and before you could leave, your teacher stopped you. He was next to him.

"Um, [last name]-san, may you please show Law-san around the school?" He asked. You began to mentally scream and panic, did fate hate you that much?

Not responding, your teacher took your silence as a yes. "Thank you [last nme]-san! Tanomu!" He said as he rushed out, your teacher wasn't one to notice what was obvious. And in this case he hadn't noticed your unease and complete disinterest in the new kid, you wanted to face palm.

Illusively smiling, and turning your attention back to Law, you were shocked to find he had a sly, smug look on his face. He was looking directly at you. As you were about to question what he was looking at, he interrupted you.

"You were avoiding me." He smoothly said. It took you off guard completely as you found yourself at complete loss for words. He only chuckled a little.

"I can tell you don't like me."

Getting out of your daze, you cocked an eyebrow and laughed a little—feigning pride. "What are you talking about? This is our first interaction." Your head tilted to the side.

"Let me be blunt, you've piqued my attention."

At complete loss for words, you briefly paused and processed his words. Looking into his orbs directly, you could see determination on his face, that he actually meant business. He wasn't going to leave you alone, it immediately worried you. "Eh? What are you talking about? You've never met me before." You almost spat.

"Mm, and what's the issue?" He replied, without a beat.

Your feigned strong front wavered and this didn't go unnoticed. Law took a step closer to you, and tilted his head forward towards yours. "You're very easy to read... [Name]-ya." He finished, as a very faint smile with seemingly hidden motives etched across his face.

"I don't want a relationship, I just got out of one." You barely whispered, taking a step back and opening the space once again. But oddly, almost naturally, the tanned male let out a heartedly laugh before walking towards the classroom door. When he was at the door frame, he stopped, his back towards you.

"I want you." You didn't respond, too much at loss for words. "And let me just inform you that, I always get what I want; I'm a very persistent man."

And with that he walked out before yelling, "I think I'll explore the school myself." He laughed, his laugh echoing through the classroom that only contained a very frustrated person: you.

→→

From that day, that encounter. Law was true to his words, he was persistent and consistent, he chased after you. But it wasn't with desperation, there wasn't urgency in the way he went after you, he made it look calm and he did it slyly.

It was one day your ex approached you, requesting you both got back together that Law took it upon himself to sort out the situation.

"[Name], may we- can you forgive me, please take me back." [Ex's name] said, going to take your hand in his. Your mind began to reel, questioning if the situation was real or not. And whether you should take him back, you did greatly miss him. But what if he hurt you again?

As his hand went to grab yours, another hand slapped it away and you found that your body had been pulled back behind a figure. "That won't be happening, she's my girlfriend. And you don't take another man's woman." Law said, since you were behind him, you couldn't see what expression sat on Law's face. However, it must have been quite menacing as your ex's face grew a little fearful.

"La-" you began, wondering why he had decided to interfere. But you were cut off.

"Especially my woman." Law spat, his words sending odd tingles around your body. You knew he was angry, that sentence obviously having double meaning. It also must have been quite scary as your ex took off without further word.

And as you watched your ex boyfriend running away from the both of you, though you were grateful you still lost it. You knew he had good intentions, but still, you lost it. You began yelling profanities at him, questioning his behaviour. Why he had picked you. And as you continued to cry out, Law only took a step towards you, calmly.

He then proceeded to pull your face towards his, giving the impression he was about to kiss you, but instead, he pulled the side of your head to his mouth. Your ear right beside his mouth. Overheating.

"[Name]-ya. This is the way I see things. You're wearing a glass dress, a dress in which only I can see right through." He said, leaving you incomplete shock and loss. You wanted to pull away but you couldn't, you didn't. His words captivated you, held you with your own curiosity.

"You act like you don't want me, like you don't want this. But you and I both know you do. If you don't want me yet, which I know is a lie, just know—as I've said before. I'm a very persistent man."

______
END OF
26. Law- Glass Dress

...so, I updated this book 4 times just in the last six days, I'm taking a break from this one. i'll see y'all soon♥︎

don't forget to vote, comment and read my other stories!
bye

-VSphinx