30. Doflamingo | Cheating The Cheater ㊁

work work work work work work, he said me haffi

Cheating?! Doflamingo x Revengeful Reader

30. Doflamingo- Cheating The Cheater
A week had gone by since you found out about Doflamingo's affair, and his adulterous activities hadn't ceased in the slightest.

But you didn't mind, because in that week you had been planning, scheming, thinking up a way to get back at him before ultimately leaving him—courtesy of that mystery woman.

Sleepless night after sleepless night, breakdown after breakdown, fake clueless act after fake clueless act, had lead you to finally thinking of a way to get back at the man you had loved so dearly.

And it was on the Monday morning, exactly a week after the revelation that you found yourself situated in your soon-to-be ex husband's favourite Rolls Royce, a feeling of excitement building up in the pit of your stomach as you hoped out of the luxury car and locked it.

You stood before the very high, glass building of BW Enterprises, your thoughts starting to kick in.

'Shouldn't I do this? Maybe I'm going to far.'

But, even with those thoughts roaming your mind, as if your body was controlling itself you found yourself making your way into the luxurious building. A stern voice in your head repeating one word, reminding yourself of why you were there. 'Revenge.'

Standing before the front desk, the woman who sat there, after a couple seconds, finally paid you attention. "Hello mam, welcome to-"

"I apologise for the insolence, but I'm in a hurry. I'd like to speak with your boss."

"With Mr-"

"Yes, as soon as possible," you knew the request was unreasonable and that you were probably demanding for the impossible, seeing as he was a very busy man. But you needed to get this over and done with as soon as possible.

"Have you booked an appointment? Scheduled anything?"

"No," you replied your patience diminishing. The poor woman before you cocked an eyebrow up at you, "I'm sorry mam, but if you haven't booked an appointment you cannot see or speak with-"

"Well, I'm not leaving until I speak with him."

"Mam, please. Your request is unreasonable."

"Tell him [full name] wants to speak with him." You said, a little disappointed that you wouldn't be giving the man the element of surprise. With a sigh, the blonde haired woman before you reluctantly dialled a number on the landline next to her.

A deep and annoyed voice answered on the other end, you felt sorry for the poor woman who seemed very much afraid. But after mentioning your name, the other end went quiet. After a couple seconds the call ended and she placed the phone back.

"Take the elevator to the top floor, his office will be directly opposite the elevator." Nodding at the girl and apologising for your rudeness, you quickly made your way to the elevator. Doing exactly as she said.

As the elevator elevated higher and higher, you felt your heartbeat racing. What you were doing, had Doffy found out, the grounds would have shaken from his furry. And that's exactly why you were doing it, but that still didn't stop your nerves. You found your breathing becoming more and more heavy and when the elevator let out that 'ding' and opened its doors, your heart momentarily stopped beating.